Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 11:48:57 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,701 comps and freebies worth over $33,584,219.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and eighty four thousand, two hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015928 Total Posts (445761 Searchable Posts) in 298112 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Discussions
| |-Comping Club  Jokes
| | |-Comping Club  "Paris Hilton accepted into Harvard"
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: "Paris Hilton accepted into Harvard"  (Read 1584 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
snuggle1

Recent Activity
2%

Taurus
Taurus

Goals and ambition are main ingredients of success

« : Thursday 01 April 2010, 07:46:40 am »
Go Up

From, http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=628841&showcomments=true, accessed online 1st April, 2010, by CelebrityFix

"Paris Hilton has been accepted into Harvard University to study law!
The socialite says her days of reality TV and paid nightclub appearances are over now that she's off to one of the world's "hottest" law schools.

But the party has only just begun for Paris... "Harvard parties are, like, the craziest parties," says the undercover genius, who scored unprecedented results on her entrance exam.

Paris plans to live on campus at the Boston university and has already begun remodelling her dorm room ahead of her September enrolment.

"Paris's people have requested that an entire floor of the building be set aside for her," says Harvard's campus director. "The new super sized room is being fitted out with custom made wallpaper embossed with algebraic equations and bubblegum-scented zebra print rugs. Paris will have her own private entrance via a hot pink elevator which will be guarded 24-7 by campus security."

An adjoining miniature dorm room is also being built for her dogs.

Paris plans to major in international law with a long-term plan to "fix up that whole thing with the war" but not before she achieves her first goal — making the Harvard cheerleading squad.

Asked to give a sample of her cheerleading skills, the peppy blonde chanted, "Give me an S, give me a U, give me a C, give me a K, give me an E, give me an R, give me an S!"

In case you hadn't already guessed it... APRIL FOOLS!

If you follow celebrity gossip, you should probably know by now not to believe everything you read in the headlines.

Check out our gallery of some of the world's craziest ever headlines. Oprah-worshipping aliens and escaped Elvis clones... see if you can pick which ones are real!"
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

2020: $6000
2021:
2022: $75
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 7 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 11:48:57 pm from 13.59.218.147