Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 12:20:45 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,672 comps and freebies worth over $33,597,132.82 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and ninety seven thousand, one hundred and thirty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015979 Total Posts (445812 Searchable Posts) in 298162 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/6 Toddler Tamer Sets (My Child mbrs + 25wol)
Entry Details
  • Win 1/6 Toddler Tamer Sets     Closing Date: Tuesday 31 August 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/6 Toddler Tamer Sets (My Child mbrs + 25wol)  (Read 971 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Sunday 15 August 2010, 10:05:43 pm »
Go Up

http://www.mychildmagazine.com.au/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=WfNlAtzyNM8%3d&tabid=350

WIN ONE OF SIX TODDLER TAMER SETS FROM MY PRECIOUS BABY WORTH $57.90 EACH*

Whether your child has been sitting in their pram for too long and is starting to get restless, or you’re looking for a way to let them burn that extra energy, letting them loose is the best option. My Precious Baby offers you the Toddler Tamer, a simple and effective way to give your toddler some independence. This adjustable strap is made from designer fabric that can clip on to the “D” hook found on many strollers, the loop on your jeans, or your handbag. You can even add the Toddler Tamer to the Parent Utility Belt, allowing you to keep tabs on your little ones while keeping your hands free.

My Precious Baby are letting you free your kids by giving away six Toddler Tamer sets, featuring the Toddler Tamer and the Parent Utility Belt. Each set is valued at $57.90.

Visit mypreciousbaby.com.au for more information

For a chance to win one of 6 Toddler Tamer sets, tell us in 25 words or less how a Toddler Tamer set would make your life easier. Click here to enter - email to: competitions@poppetgroup.com.au  Subject: WIN ONE OF SIX TODDLER TAMER SETS

You have to be registered to enter this competition, but it’s free and easy to join.Click here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms & Conditions

Win one of six Toddler Tamer prize packs from My Precious Baby

1 Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
2 The competition is open to My Child website registered users who are Australian and New Zealand residents and starts August 1 2010 and closes August 31 2010.
3 To enter, click the “Click here to enter” link on the website and tell us in 25 words or less how a Toddler Tamer set would make your life easier. You must fully complete the email questions and send to competitions@poppetgroup.com.au to be eligible.
4 The winners will be selected in the week commencing September 6 2010 and notified by email. Winners may be published on the My Child Facebook page at facebook.com/mychildmagazine.
5 The best six entries, as chosen by the judges, will receive a Toddler Tamer gift pack featuring a Toddler Tamer and Parent Utility Belt worth $57.90 each. Total prize value is $347.40.
6 Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
7 The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8 We reserve the right to change the specifics of the prize as required. The value of the prize will remain the same as the prize originally offered.
9 Only one entry per email address.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 12:20:45 am from 18.188.252.23