Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 02:59:21 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a copy of From The Inside Out by Stan Walker - The Advertiser (SA Only)
Entry Details
  • From The Inside Out     Closing Date: Tuesday 24 August 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a copy of From The Inside Out by Stan Walker - The Advertiser (SA Only)  (Read 853 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
powerette
Global Moderator

Recent Activity
5%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« : Thursday 19 August 2010, 08:22:37 am »
Go Up

http://www2.advertiser.com.au/comps_cms/comp.php?id=875

Win Big With Hit

From the 2009 Australian Idol winner – Stan Walker, is pleased to announce his new album ‘From The Inside Out’, to be released in Australia on Friday August 20th, 2010.

Stan explains the new album as “I just wanted this album to be a lot about me and all the different styles of music that I like – not just one sort of style or genre. I really want to be able to tell real stories through my music, rather than talking about stuff that doesn’t really matter which is what a lot of people seem to end up doing these days. I don’t want it to be just glossy and disposable; I want my songs to deal with real issues.”

To celebrate the Stan Walker’s new album ‘From The Inside Out’ Hit are giving five readers the chance to win a copy of the latest album.

To enter fill in your details below along with the codeword found in Hit on Thursday August 19.

Codeword - Walker

TERMS & CONDITIONS – Stan Walker Album

METHOD OF ENTRY To enter this promotion, participants need to visit the website of the Promoter at http://www.adelaidenow.com.au accessible on the internet through the worldwide web. Participants must register their personal details and confirm their acceptance in the required fields via the on-line registration form to submit their entry. Entry is limited to South Australian residents. Only one entry per postal address during the promotional period will be accepted.

DURATION OF THE PROMOTION The promotion commences at 12.01am Thursday, August 19, 2010. Competition closes and all entries must be received by midnight Tuesday, August 24.

NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES The first five (5) valid entries drawn electronically at random from all entries will win:

• One (1) x Stan Walker’s new album ‘From the Inside Out’

Total value: $150

PLACE, DATE & TIME OF DRAW The promotion will be drawn at Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited, 31 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000 on Tuesday August 24 at 11am.

METHOD OF ADVISING RESULT OF DRAW The prize winner will be advised by letter within 5 days of the draw.

CONDITIONS OF ENTRY Employees of Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited and companies associated with this promotion and their families are ineligible to enter. The value of prizes is based upon information available at the time of publishing. Any change in the value of prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter. Prizes are not transferable and cash equivalent will not be given. No responsibility accepted for lost or misdirected mail. The judge’s decision in relation to all aspects of the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into. For Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited Privacy Policy refer to today's classified index.

NAME & ADDRESS OF LICENSEE The promoter is Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited, 31 Waymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 02:59:21 am from 35.173.178.60