Father's Day Win a Year's Worth of Lawn and Garden Maintenance Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these conditions.2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia
and who are not current employees and immediate family members of APN News & Media subsidiaries or employees and immediate family members of partnership companies and employees.Entry form must be placed in the competition barrel located at the Customer Service Desk, Kawana Shoppingworld by 5pm Thursday 2nd September 2010.
3. Entry form must be originals from the Sunshine Coast Daily. No photocopies will be accepted.4. You may enter as often as you like but you must use different entry forms.
5. Winners will be drawn at 5pm on Thursday 2nd September 2010 and notified by phone and in writing.
6. Entries will be declared void if mutilated or forged. Printing errors and other quality control matters outside the control of the individual will not invalidate an otherwise valid entry. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. Prizes must be collected from the Centre Management Office at Kawana Shoppingworld and identification will be required.9. Two Weekly Prizes will be drawn, the first on Friday 20th August and the second on Friday 27th August. Weekly Prize will include: Complete Garden Tidy
Inc. 4 hours garden maintenance services of dads choice (lawn mowing, edging, pruning, hedging, weed removal/poisoning), plus green/light waste rubbish removal up to 1.5cubic meters
10. Major Prize is: One year’s worth of lawn and garden maintenance provided by Happy Mowers Sunshine Coast. Prize includes: Two hours of lawn and garden maintenance each month for one year. Each visit includes edging and mowing of lawn, pruning/hedging of small trees/shrubs, weed removal and general blow and tidy of property, up to 2 hours. Plus up to 1.5 cubic metres of green/light rubbish removal each visit.
11. Prize is not redeemable for cash and must be used as per the vouchers.
12. Prize is for Sunshine Coast residents only and based on a standard family home size block.
13. The first entry drawn on each day shall be declared the winner on the condition that none of the terms and conditions of entry are breached.
14. All decisions concerning an aspect or dispute connected in any way with this promotion will be made by the promoter whose decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The promotion commences on Saturday 14th August and ends at 5pm on Thursday 2nd September 2010. The promoter reserves the right to use the winners name, suburb and photograph for promotional purposes.
15. Participation into the competition is deemed acceptance of all rules and conditions indicating that all details pertaining to the competition are understood.
16. Entry into this competition is by completing an entry form and placing it in the barrel at Kawana Shoppingworld.
17. Kawana Shoppingworld, Sunshine Coast Daily and Happy Mowers management, contractors, retail employees and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
18. The promoter is Mirvac Real Estate Pty Limited trading as Kawana Shoppingworld, 119 Point Cartwright Drive, Buddina QLD 4575.
Ph: 07) 5444 1944. ABN 65 003 342 452.
19. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.