Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 30 March 2024, 02:33:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,630 comps and freebies worth over $25,021,571.89 listed

That's over twenty five million, twenty one thousand, five hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014546 Total Posts (444379 Searchable Posts) in 296783 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat - Win 1/10 Bail Holidays - Need answer each night
Entry Details
  • Win 1/10 Bail Holidays     Closing Date: Friday 01 October 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$103,427.80  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Next Next Last All
Print
Author Topic: Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat - Win 1/10 Bail Holidays - Need answer each night  (Read 9378 times)  (Replies 37 posts)
sammyt

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« : Saturday 04 September 2010, 06:30:20 am »
Go Up

Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat Promotion terms and conditions

1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over only who purchase Take 5 during the promotional period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
4. Only one Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat game card permitted per specified purchase requirement. Each instant win prize claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
5. Promotion commences 1/9/10 and all claims for prizes and entries must be received by last mail on 1/10/10.
6. To enter, consumers purchase Take 5 Issues 36 or 37 (on sale 1/9/10 and 8/9/10 respectively) to receive their free Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat game card. The game card from Take 5 Issue 36 is valid for play each day from 6/9/10 to 10/9/10 inclusive. The game card from Take 5 Issue 37 is valid for play each day from 13/9/10 to 17/9/10 inclusive. Consumers have the chance to win each day during these periods. Consumers are to watch Millionaire Hot Seat on the Nine Network in Australia each weeknight from 6/9/10 to 17/9/10 inclusive. Each weeknight the show will air a special Take 5 Question of the Day segment. When prompted during the segment, consumers are to scratch the panel printed on their game card corresponding to that particular weeknight to reveal their answer. If the answer printed on their game card for that particular night matches the answer revealed during the Take 5 Question of the Day segment, they have won the major prize.
7. To claim their prize, consumers fill in the coupon printed inside their Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat game card and send it to Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat Promotion, PO Box 402, Eastern Suburbs MC NSW 2004. If Millionaire Hot Seat is not broadcast in the local area, consumers will be entitled to enter the promotion by filling in the coupon printed inside their Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat game card and sending it to the address published inside the game card. The Promoter will check if the game card is a winner. If the entrant is not a winner they will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. Claims must be received by last mail on 1/10/10 and are subject to verification. Consumers are advised to make and keep a clear photocopy of both sides of their winning game card for their records. Winners, if any, will be notified by mail and published in Take 5 Issue 46, on sale 10/11/10.
8. Consumers are also eligible to enter the Bonus Draw. To enter the Bonus Draw, consumers must complete the Bonus Draw coupon printed inside their Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat game card and send it to Take 5 Millionaire Hot Seat Promotion, PO Box 406, Eastern Suburbs MC NSW 2004. Entries must be received by last mail on 1/10/10. Bonus Draw will take place at 11am AEDST on 29/10/10 at National Products Fulfilment Pty Ltd, 6 Ross Place, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164. Winners will be notified by mail. Winners will also be published in Take 5 Issue 48, on sale 24/11/10. Non-winning entries in the Bonus Draw will also be entered into the unclaimed prize draw.
9. Instant win major prizes include: 10 x Bali Getaways, valued at up to $10,192.88 (depending on date and point of departure). Prize includes two return economy flights from the winner’s nearest capital city to Denpasar international airport valued at up to $3000, five nights accommodation for two people in an Ajana suite at Holiday Inn Resort Baruna Bali including breakfast daily valued at $3638.84, a 90 minute massage for two at the Hotel Spa valued at $339.21, and dinner at Envy restaurant including two cocktails and a three course meal valued at $214.83. Prize also includes $3000 spending money (which will be provided to the winner as a cheque prior to their departure date).
10. Each Bali Getaway prize is subject to availability at the resort’s discretion and is valid for a period of 12 months from the original draw date. Validity date of this prize cannot be extended. The prize winner will be required to provide at least 6 weeks notice of intent to travel. All components of prize are subject to availability at time of booking. Airline and flight times for the flight component of the prize will be at the discretion of the Promoter and flights will be from the winner’s closest capital city that the airline departs from to Denpasar international airport. Transfers are not included. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. The winner of the prize (and their travel companions) will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the prize. All components of the prize must be taken together. Travel Insurance is not included. Travel Prize does not include meals (apart from the specified meals in point 9) or transport to and from departure and arrival points. All other ancillary and travel costs are the winner’s responsibility. All additional costs incurred whereby the prize winner wishes to make variations to the travel are the winner’s responsibility and must be booked separately by the winner. All travel variations are subject to approval by Holiday Inn Baruna Bali upon booking. Travel variations include, but are not limited to extension of travel duration, travellers outside of the age restriction and additional travellers. Prize winners may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check in.
11. Bonus Draw prize includes 1 x Samsung LCD TV, valued at $1499.
12. Overall total prize pool is valued at up to $103,427.80.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
14. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 04/02/11, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners’ names will be published in Take 5 issue 10 on 03/03/11.
15. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. The resort and the Promoter take no responsibility for any alcohol related incidents.
16. Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
17. Ineligible, illegible or incomplete claims and entries received will be considered null and void. Instant win game materials are rendered void if stolen, forged, mutilated, incomplete or tampered with in any way. Photocopied or faxed claims and entries will not be accepted.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
20. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 620,000 instant win cards printed for this promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
22. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter is ACP Magazines Ltd, ABN 18 053 273 546, 54-58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Authorised under permit numbers NSW Permit No. LTPS/10/7405; VIC Permit No. 10/2709; ACT Permit No. TP10/3339; SA Permit No. T10/1838
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

sookie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Monday 06 September 2010, 06:46:54 pm »
Go Up

Did anyone get the word tonight? I didn't get home in time from work and didn't think to tape it! (Note to self, remember to tape for rest of week!)

wundergurl
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Life is too important to take too seriously

« Reply #2 : Monday 06 September 2010, 07:41:22 pm »
Go Up

Did anyone get the word tonight? I didn't get home in time from work and didn't think to tape it! (Note to self, remember to tape for rest of week!)

haha was just about to ask this myself...

cussy58
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Monday 06 September 2010, 07:45:39 pm »
Go Up

Answer  (AUSTRALIA)

wundergurl
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Life is too important to take too seriously

« Reply #4 : Monday 06 September 2010, 08:06:00 pm »
Go Up

thank you cussy58 ..... unfortunately mine says Britain Razz

sookie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Monday 06 September 2010, 08:13:23 pm »
Go Up

Thank you.. yep, mine says Britain too!

chez003
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

« Reply #6 : Tuesday 07 September 2010, 07:10:43 am »
Go Up

Sad mine is the same Britain --must be a lot printed with the same answer

mares

Recent Activity
0%

Sagittarius
Sagittarius

« Reply #7 : Tuesday 07 September 2010, 04:23:16 pm »
Go Up

germany here

MISSYB 65
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #8 : Tuesday 07 September 2010, 06:04:59 pm »
Go Up

the answer for tonight tuesday the 7th was jerry macquire i have rocky!

thepitts

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #9 : Tuesday 07 September 2010, 06:05:38 pm »
Go Up

I got Germany on 1 and britain on the other.

Any one get tonights?

thepitts

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #10 : Tuesday 07 September 2010, 06:06:22 pm »
Go Up

the answer for tonight tuesday the 7th was jerry macquire i have rocky!

awe I got Wall Street

sookie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #11 : Tuesday 07 September 2010, 06:11:17 pm »
Go Up

Wall street for me too.

pickmepickme
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #12 : Wednesday 08 September 2010, 05:07:52 pm »
Go Up

I got top gun for last night

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #13 : Wednesday 08 September 2010, 05:50:52 pm »
Go Up

WEDNESDAY Sept 8: bee hummingbird

moongrass

Recent Activity
0%

Libra
Libra

« Reply #14 : Wednesday 08 September 2010, 06:15:07 pm »
Go Up

Confused i had Jenny wren

My biggest win was a new Ford Territory Ghia!!!
sookie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #15 : Wednesday 08 September 2010, 06:35:54 pm »
Go Up

I got house sparrow   Laughing

Rosiegal
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

I'm in compers heaven here!

« Reply #16 : Wednesday 08 September 2010, 09:42:09 pm »
Go Up

House sparrow for me too!

All good things come to those who....wait for the postman!
.Keep on comping!
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #17 : Friday 10 September 2010, 12:15:20 am »
Go Up

Thursday Sept 9 answer: d. Monty Python & the Holy Grail

pollycat
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #18 : Friday 10 September 2010, 05:19:44 pm »
Go Up

Oh so close - I got the Life of Brian!

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #19 : Friday 10 September 2010, 05:43:23 pm »
Go Up

Friday Sept 10 answer: b. MAPS

MISSYB 65
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #20 : Friday 10 September 2010, 10:21:44 pm »
Go Up

hi anyone get the word for tonight friday i did not get it thanks

Rosiegal
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

I'm in compers heaven here!

« Reply #21 : Friday 10 September 2010, 10:48:58 pm »
Go Up

MAPS The question was what does a cartographer  do.

All good things come to those who....wait for the postman!
.Keep on comping!
brockmonsta

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #22 : Monday 13 September 2010, 06:17:11 pm »
Go Up

did anyone get tonight's answer? i got home too late Sad

I haven't lost my mind.......its backed up on disc somewhere!
HUMMINGBIRD

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #23 : Monday 13 September 2010, 07:00:54 pm »
Go Up

tonights answer monday 13th is white

brockmonsta

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #24 : Monday 13 September 2010, 07:02:58 pm »
Go Up

thankyou  Smile

I haven't lost my mind.......its backed up on disc somewhere!
Abzola

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #25 : Tuesday 14 September 2010, 06:45:25 pm »
Go Up

Tonights answer was d) Tiger

sandybottoms
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #26 : Wednesday 15 September 2010, 05:41:33 pm »
Go Up

Wednesday answer A) Golden Wattle.  (Australia's Floral Emblem)

bellafemmelulu
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #27 : Wednesday 15 September 2010, 06:46:21 pm »
Go Up

Just found this site, because I missed a few shows last week and wanted to find the answers. A shiver of excitement went through me when I saw MAPS for Friday, I distinctly remember that being on my card. Now do you think for the life of me I can find it?!?! It has already been ripped in half and chewed by my one year old! FML

bellafemmelulu
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #28 : Wednesday 15 September 2010, 10:09:35 pm »
Go Up

Found it! Smile But it wasn't maps Sad At least I won't always wonder "what if"

msjules

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Just me

« Reply #29 : Wednesday 15 September 2010, 10:12:57 pm »
Go Up

Hi bella...glad you found this site...and also glad you found last weeks coupon. It would be awful to always wonder if you'd won. Good luck with the rest of this one. Very Happy

What I have learnt about life can be summed up in just three words....................IT GOES ON.
nicolec1976
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #30 : Thursday 16 September 2010, 12:11:03 pm »
Go Up

HI,

Just want to check Monday 13th answer - someone told me is was A. Green, but I see above it was "White" - can anyone verify - sorry not second guessing just presume there's lots of cards out there with the same answer, so maybe the "green" answer person was pulling our leg!

Cheers Smile

sandybottoms
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #31 : Thursday 16 September 2010, 07:13:34 pm »
Go Up

Did anyone get tonight's answer, I was hard at it begging for votes, voting and commenting. completely forgot to turn the TV on  Confused

HI,

Just want to check Monday 13th answer - someone told me is was A. Green, but I see above it was "White" - can anyone verify - sorry not second guessing just presume there's lots of cards out there with the same answer, so maybe the "green" answer person was pulling our leg!

Cheers Smile

If it was green I'm happy, and probably hundreds of others.  I didn't catch the show Monday so don't know...

sookie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #32 : Friday 17 September 2010, 01:26:01 am »
Go Up

Tonights was

B: FIRST BRITAIN IN SPACE

(Imagine my excitement when I scratched mine and the words "in space" were visible, only for it to be "PENSIONER IN SPACE" when I scratched the rest of it. Shocked )

sandybottoms
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #33 : Friday 17 September 2010, 06:37:23 am »
Go Up

Tonights was

(Imagine my excitement when I scratched mine and the words "in space" were visible, only for it to be "PENSIONER IN SPACE" when I scratched the rest of it. Shocked )
   Oh the cruelty!  I know how you feel, think I'd fall over if I scratched the right answer!!  Thanks for posting.

pickmepickme
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Leo
Leo

« Reply #34 : Friday 17 September 2010, 05:15:30 pm »
Go Up

Tonights was

me too Sad

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #35 : Friday 17 September 2010, 06:39:40 pm »
Go Up

TONIGHT'S ANSWER: c. DOLPHINS

hoolia
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #36 : Sunday 26 September 2010, 11:18:13 am »
Go Up

Hi compers,
does anyone have the answers for Take 5 & That's Life Issue 39 because I'm missing a couple.  Many thanks in advance.
Hoolia.

starseeker
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #37 : Wednesday 29 September 2010, 10:47:10 am »
Go Up

Hi does anyone have the answers to take 5 comp 38? I am behind this week and haven't got time to finish mine and postage time is running out today

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Next Next Last All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0469 seconds with 26 queries.
Saturday 30 March 2024, 02:33:27 am from 18.209.69.180