Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 10:02:38 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $33,794,640.37 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and ninety four thousand, six hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015706 Total Posts (445539 Searchable Posts) in 297904 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win an action camera
Entry Details
  • Win an action camera     Closing Date: Sunday 31 October 2010
  • Win an action camera     Closing Date: Tuesday 30 November 2010

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,650.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win an action camera  (Read 1040 times)  (Replies 3 posts)
blondie1973

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Best Of Luck To Everyone :D

« : Friday 08 October 2010, 01:26:02 pm »
Go Up

http://au.oregonscientific.com/atc9k_competition

This is your chance to be the first in Australia to win the Ultimate ATC9K Action Camera Pack! To enter, correctly answer the question below and submit your details!

Question: What is the name of Oregon's Scientific latest
HD Action Camera?

Answer : ATC K (fill in the right answer)

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE ATC9K ULTIMATE ACTION CAMERA COMPETITION

1. Competition will run from 1 September 2010 to 30 November 2010.

2. The Promoter is Oregon Scientific Australia. ABN 88 093 725 261 of Suite1, No. 4 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.

3. There are three prizes. One prize for each month.

4. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.

5. The prizes are sponsored by Oregon Scientific Australia.

6. Entry is open to all Australian residents. Employees and their families and friends of Oregon Scientific Australia are not eligible to enter.

7. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.

8. To enter the competition, participants need to complete the online competition form at http://au.oregonscientific.com/atc9k_competition.

9. Monthly competition entries must be submitted online by 11.59pm at the end of each month.

10. Oregon Scientific Australia cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.

11. Oregon Scientific Australia reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.

12. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Prize Notice, from all qualifying entries at the Oregon Scientific Australia’s Office on the 1st day of each month (October, November and December in 2010) at 4.30pm by Oregon Scientific Australia staff member. In all matters, the decision of Oregon Scientific Australia shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.

13. The winners of the prizes will be those entrants that are drawn out first (each month), that answered the question correctly and fulfill these terms & conditions of entry.

14. Prize winners will be notified by email and may be advertised on http://au.oregonscientific.com/atc9k_competition. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.

15. Oregon Scientific Australia accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.

16. Oregon Scientific Australia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.

17. Oregon Scientific Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on http://au.oregonscientific.com/atc9k_competition.

18. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the decision of Oregon Scientific Australia shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.

19. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activities and Oregon Scientific Australia reserve the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.

20. Any personal data relating to entrants received by Oregon Scientific Australia will be used solely in accordance with current Australian privacy legislation. Disclosure to other parties will not happen without the individual’s prior consent.

ACT Permit No: TP 10/03838.1
NSW Permit No.: LTPS/10/08296

Good Luck Everyone

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Luck_E_Unicorn
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #1 : Friday 08 October 2010, 06:58:59 pm »
Go Up

Anyone else getting "invalid date of birth" box pop up? The year only lets 2 digits, so obviously did the last 2 digits of the year and tried for month 1 and 2 digits (ie 9 and 09). Nothing is working. I'm in 30's! lol

If you love beauty products, movies, celebrities and giveaways, check out my blog!  http://maxtheunicorn.blogspot.com.au/
mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Friday 08 October 2010, 07:34:29 pm »
Go Up

Anyone else getting "invalid date of birth" box pop up? The year only lets 2 digits, so obviously did the last 2 digits of the year and tried for month 1 and 2 digits (ie 9 and 09). Nothing is working. I'm in 30's! lol

Hi Luck_E_Unicorn,

I just entered and had no trouble entering my date of birth. The year of birth is required first which is 4 digits.

Luck_E_Unicorn
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Virgo
Virgo

« Reply #3 : Friday 08 October 2010, 07:42:17 pm »
Go Up

Hi Luck_E_Unicorn,

I just entered and had no trouble entering my date of birth. The year of birth is required first which is 4 digits.

Thanks! I auto-filled the form with Roboform and it did date, month, year instead of year first! Then when I tried to fix it, the fields were blank so it wasnt displaying YEAR etc so couldnt see, assumed it was the Australian date format. All fixed - thanks a lot Smile

If you love beauty products, movies, celebrities and giveaways, check out my blog!  http://maxtheunicorn.blogspot.com.au/
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 9 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 10:02:38 pm from 18.218.61.16