Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 11:26:39 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,651 comps and freebies worth over $33,518,839.69 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and eighteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015706 Total Posts (445539 Searchable Posts) in 297904 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  1500 free double passes to be given away Medibank Int Sydney - Apia Day Jan 11

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 1500 free double passes to be given away Medibank Int Sydney - Apia Day Jan 11  (Read 1345 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 07 December 2010, 09:50:36 am »
Go Up

http://www.apia.com.au/apia/tennis-giveaway

Free tickets for Apia customers
As one of the key sponsors of the Medibank International Sydney 2011,we’re celebrating ‘Apia Day’ on Tuesday, January 11th by inviting Apia customers to come along as our guests.
You’ll also enjoy exclusive access to a Masters match between Aussie legends John Fitzgerald and Sandon Stolle, including an exclusive post match interview session with the players.
A whole new level of tennis
The Medibank International Sydney 2011 promises to be one of the best tennis experiences in the nation. Held at Sydney Olympic Park from January 9th to 15th, some of the best players in the world like Kim Clijsters, Marcos Baghdatis and Samantha Stosur, will compete in this traditional warm-up to the Australian Open.
Click here for more details.
How to get your tickets for Apia Day
Simply register your details on this page, and we will reserve for you a complimentary double pass (or two) that gives you a whole day of tennis action. Your tickets will be posted to you.
Don’t miss out! There are only 1,500 double passes to give away, so it’s first in, first served. Register today and enjoy some world-class tennis for free.
For further information please click here

Please click on the question to see the answer.
Do I need to be an Apia customer?
Yes – we’re giving away double passes to Apia Day to recognise and thank our customers.

What does my double pass get me?
Tickets are for a Ground Pass entry to the Medibank International Sydney grounds. A Ground Pass gives you full access to all outside match courts and practice courts where you will see a number of the world’s best players doing what they do best. In addition, Ground Pass holders have access to all food and beverage outlets, retail outlets, entertainment, on-site activities and will be able to catch all the Ken Rosewall Arena action on the Live Site big screen.
Tickets also provide access to the Apia Masters match on court 1 between Aussie tennis legends John Fitzgerald and Sandon Stolle, including a post-match interview with them afterwards. However, seats are limited, so availability is ‘first in, first served’.   Game times and more details will be available on the day.

What time is the Masters match, between Sandon Stolle and John Fitzgerald?
This will be confirmed on the day – just ask our Apia staff at the Apia booth (located at the main gate on Olympic Boulevard), or inside the park at the Apia Masters Marquee for details.
Also, keep up-to-date with the match details at the Medibank International Sydney, by visiting the official website www.medibankinternational.com.au

How do I collect my tickets?
Tickets will be posted out by mail.  The last tickets will be mail out to customers on 17 December and will take another 3 to 5 days postal delivery.
If you require ticketing assistance on 11 January, there will be an Apia booth at the main Box Office. This is located on Olympic Boulevard next to the main ticketing booths.  Booth is opened between 10am to 2pm

Are tickets transferrable?
No. Tickets can only be used on Apia Day – Tuesday 11 January, 2011.

Can I upgrade my tickets?
Your Apia Day tickets are able to be upgraded to Ken Rosewall Arena (centre court) reserved seats. You  will need to go to the Ticketek upgrades booth inside the main entry gate to upgrade your ticket.
Again, if you have any inquires about ticket upgrades. Please go to the Apia booth which is located at Olympic Boulevard next to the main ticketing booths.
Please see Medibank International Sydney 2011, official website for venue map.

Who can use my tickets?
The tickets can be used by anyone you choose to take along, so feel free to invite a friend or family member.

Can I receive more than one double pass (2 tickets)?
Yes, each customer can receive up to 2 double passes (total 4 tickets).

What if there are 2 names on the policy?
You can get 2 double passes per customer; so if there are two names on the policy, you are eligible for 4 double passes (a total of 8 individual ground pass tickets). You will need to submit a separate entry for each customer.

When do gates open?
Gates open from 10am.

Where is the Medibank International Sydney 2011?
The Medibank International Sydney is held at Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre. Please see the official website –  for more information.

How do I get there?
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

ONEILL19733

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 07 December 2010, 10:01:08 am »
Go Up

Hi fellow Compers.What a great competition!I thought i would suggest that if anyone happens to win a double pass and is looking for someone to accompany them,PM me.I'd love to join you as i use to play and love watching live sport,especially tennis.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0141 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 11:26:39 pm from 18.225.149.32