Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 05:31:37 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,620 comps and freebies worth over $24,287,390.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty seven thousand, three hundred and ninety dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014491 Total Posts (444324 Searchable Posts) in 296730 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  FREE Gourmet Garden 4 Ingredients Cookbook! Pay only $4 postage
Entry Details
  • Offer: Gourmet Garden 4 Ingred     Closing Date: Monday 28 February 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: FREE Gourmet Garden 4 Ingredients Cookbook! Pay only $4 postage  (Read 921 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Rory13

Recent Activity
0%

Sagittarius
Sagittarius

« : Thursday 09 December 2010, 07:36:15 pm »
Go Up

Hi

I got this from a newsletter! I can't seem to log out, so all my details are exposed if I put the link up here.  Just google Gourmet Garden, I'm sure you will find it.

Register your details and join the Herb eCooking School to receive the cookbook RRP $15.99 for FREE (just pay postage and handling of $4)

For a limited time, you can receive this cookbook for free! You just need to pay $4 postage and handling! Hurry, stocks are limited.Introducing 4 Ingredients with Gourmet Garden Cookbook! The best selling authors of the ‘4 Ingredients’ cook books, Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham, have worked closely with Gourmet Garden to produce a special edition of the book with over 250 delicious recipes using four ingredients or less and the fresh taste of Gourmet Garden herbs and spices (RRP $15.99)

To receive your copy of this exclusive cookbook, simply complete your details below. You can also enrol in Gourmet Garden’s Herb eCooking School and receive monthly e-newsletters filled with delicious recipe ideas, celebrity chef cooking tips, upcoming competitions and more! Best of all the cookbook is free, you’ll just need to pay $4.00 (including GST) postage and handling.

Simply follow the prompts below to enter your contact and payment details (note this is a secure site).
Hurry! Offer ends 28th February or until stocks last. Please allow up to 4 weeks postage time.

* 4 Ingredients with Gourmet Garden Cookbooks are free. However postage and handling charges of AUD$4.00 including GST are payable.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

wherestheid
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Thursday 09 December 2010, 10:09:48 pm »
Go Up

Here is the direct link Smile
http://www.promoplace.com.au/GourmetGarden/default.aspx

thanks for the post, just ordered one!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 05:31:37 am from 54.234.136.147