Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 08:03:07 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,661 comps and freebies worth over $24,153,280.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty three thousand, two hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014479 Total Posts (444312 Searchable Posts) in 296718 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win an Apple iPad every 6 hours - BP - purchase reqd
Entry Details
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Wednesday 29 December 2010
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Thursday 30 December 2010
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Friday 31 December 2010
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Saturday 01 January 2011
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Sunday 02 January 2011
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Monday 03 January 2011
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Tuesday 04 January 2011
  • Apple ipads every 6 hours -BP     Closing Date: Wednesday 05 January 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$111,860.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win an Apple iPad every 6 hours - BP - purchase reqd  (Read 2463 times)  (Replies 4 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 20 December 2010, 10:18:41 pm »
Go Up

(entered on shopping list)

http://www.bppromos.com.au/entry.aspx

BP Australia Pty Ltd Win an iPad Promotion
1.Information regarding prizes and how to enter formspart of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.

2.Entry is open only to Australian residents except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, of participating stores or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition. Any entrant aged under 18 years must obtain parent/guardian permission to enter.

3.The competition begins at 12.01am (AEDT) on 02/12/10 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 05/01/11 (Competition Period).

4.To enter, consumers must, during the Competition Period, spend a minimum of $7 in one transaction (excluding fuel and tobacco) (Eligible Purchase) at a participating BP store to receive an entry card with a unique code (subject to entry card stocks remaining) and submit their entry by one of the following methods:

a) send an SMS (maximum cost 55 cents (inc GST) from their mobile phone to 1977 5555 stating in one message, and in the following order, their unique code, their full name and postcode (errors and omissions excepted in the Promoter’s discretion. Computer generated SMS entries will not be accepted); or

b) visit www.bppromos.com.au and fully complete and submit the online entry form, including their full name, address, unique code, email address and any additional information as required by the Promoter. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.

5.All entries must be received during the Competition Period. Consumers may enter up to five times per person per day, provided that each entry is based on a separate Eligible Purchase and separate unique code. Entrants must retain their original entry card showing their unique code to verify each entry. Failure to provide this/these to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being invalid). The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple mobile phone numbers/email addresses and/or aliases may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding a prize awarded to an SMS entrant, the prize will be awarded to the owner of the relevant mobile phone number.

6.Each entrant will receive a return SMS (at no charge to the entrant) or online notification (depending on their entry method) confirming their successful entry into the competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving this electronic message and consent to the message not containing a functional unsubscribe facility.
7.SMS entry is only open to consumers with an SMS compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits text messaging to the promotional SMS number. Consumers should check with their network service provider to see if their mobile phone is compatible. SMS service provider is Prime Focus, SMS queries: 1800 818 957.

8.140 draws will be conducted. The draws will take place every 6 hours commencing at 6am (AEDT) on 02/12/10 and ending at 12am (AEDT) on 06/01/11 (inclusive) at Prime Focus, 403/62 Beach St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Each draw will include all entries received between the start of the Competition Period and one minute before the relevant draw (excluding previous winning entries). The first valid entry randomly drawn in each draw will win a prize.

9.There are 140 prizes to be won. Each prize is an Apple iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi and 3G valued at $799 (inc GST). Winners are responsible for all costs associated with using the prize, including any mobile or data plans, if applicable.

10.The total prize pool is valued at $111,860 (inc GST).

11.The winners will be notified in writing within two days of the relevant draw and will have their names and state/territory of residence published in The Australian newspaper on 17/12/10, 31/12/10 or 12/01/11. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
12.If a winner is aged under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian.
13.The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
14.If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15.If no valid entries have been received at the time and date of any draw, the relevant prize for that draw will be awarded in accordance with paragraph 8 at the time and date of the next draw in which entries have been received.
16.The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
17.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18.Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes. Winners should allow 28 days for delivery of their prize.
19.If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 11am (AEST) on 15/04/11, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws at 12pm (AEST) on 15/04/11 at the same location as the original draws as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any requirement of any gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified in writing and will have their name and state/territory of residence published in The Australian newspaper on 29/04/11.
20.The Promoter may require entrants to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
21.The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
22.If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
23.The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
24.All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotion and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by visiting www.bp.com.
25.The Promoter is BP Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 53 004 085 616), 717 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, phone number 1300 1300 27.
26.Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/10/10342, SA Licence No. T10/2548, ACT Permit No. TP10/04656 and VIC Permit No. 10/3803
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Monday 27 December 2010, 08:40:01 am »
Go Up

https://secure.runway.net.au/bp/cms/emails/shared/notehtmlview.jsp?ID=0Z1G2G9T2J8N264K8W51247X4Q0I&version=html

Grab a Summertime Sandwich Deal and Enter

Win an Ipad every 6 hours
Spend $7 in store to enter

*Excludes Fuel and Tobacco
APPLE IS NOT A PARTICIPANT IN OR SPONSOR OF THIS PROMOTION. OPEN TO AUST RESIDENTS (UNDER 18S NEED PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT). STARTS 12.01AM (AEDT) 02/12/10, CLOSES 11.59PM (AEDT) 05/01/11.

DURING COMP PERIOD, SPEND $7 OR MORE IN 1 TRANSACTION (EXC. FUEL & TOBACCO) AT PARTICIPATING BP STORE TO RECEIVE ENTRY CARD WITH UNIQUE CODE (SUBJECT TO STOCKS REMAINING) & SMS FROM YOUR MOB PH TO 1977 5555 STATING, IN ORDER, IN 1 MSG, UNIQUE CODE, YOUR FULL NAME & POSTCODE OR VISIT WWW.BPPROMOS.COM.AU (WEBSITE) & COMPLETE ONLINE ENTRY FORM. MAX SMS COST 55C. MAX 5 ENTRIES PER PERSON PER DAY. RETAIN ENTRY CARD WITH UNIQUE CODE TO VERIFY EACH ENTRY. 140 DRAWS: EVERY 6 HOURS BETWEEN 6AM (AEDT) 02/12/10 & 12AM (AEDT) 06/01/11, 403/62 BEACH ST, PORT MELB 3207. 140 PRIZES: APPLE IPAD 16GB VALUED AT $799. TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $111,860. WINNERS PUBLISHED: THE AUSTRALIAN 17/12/10, 31/12/10 OR 12/01/11. SEE WEBSITE FOR FULL CONDITIONS. SMS PROVIDER: PRIME FOCUS, CONTACT 1800 818 957. PROMOTER: BP AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ABN 53 004 085 616), 717 BOURKE ST, MELB VIC 3000. NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS/10/10342, VIC PERMIT NO. 10/3803, ACT PERMIT NO. TP10/04656, SA LICENCE NO. T10/2548.

disco
Total Addict

Recent Activity
2%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #2 : Saturday 01 January 2011, 10:06:59 pm »
Go Up

I spent my $7 at BP and then had to convince the (almost non-english speaking) attendant that BP were running the competition.  He said 'No No it must be Shell or Caltex"  I said you have signs everywhere in here for this...and in the end ripped off one of the signs to show him!  He then gave me the entry form.  I have never had to fight so hard for a competition entry Smile

I've got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life I Love you, all is groovy....

Simon & Garfunkel
Doglet
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #3 : Saturday 01 January 2011, 11:24:15 pm »
Go Up

Yeah Disco, Most of them have no idea. My local one has no signs or cards and told me they weren't participating AFTER i had spent the $7, and even though they are on the list as participating. I came home and emailed BP complaining and they entered me anyway.

Then when i went up the coast for Christmas I stopped off at another BP, she gave me 5 cards for my one $7 purchase. It's all or nothing with these guys!

Two entries will do me, I think.

njt28san

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Saturday 01 January 2011, 11:30:52 pm »
Go Up

i had the same problem, I didnt realise I had to get an entry card and the bp attendant wasnt offering any cards

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 10 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 08:03:07 pm from 3.84.7.255