Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 06:57:04 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,625 comps and freebies worth over $24,288,297.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014496 Total Posts (444329 Searchable Posts) in 296735 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Freebies
| | |-Comping Club  SUNDAY TIMES subscription includes 6 month free SUPER FOOD IDEAS sub

Prizes you can win
 Category  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: SUNDAY TIMES subscription includes 6 month free SUPER FOOD IDEAS sub  (Read 2303 times)  (Replies 1 posts)
Larabelle
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 11 January 2011, 11:35:35 pm »
Go Up

perthnow.com.au/subscriptions

Get SUPER FOOD IDEAS and THE SUNDAY TIMES delivered for only $1.80 per week
If you’re not currently enjoying the convenience of home delivery, now is the perfect time to start – and even if you are, you can switch to this fantastic offer. You’ll get THE SUNDAY TIMES on your doorstep every week for the special price of $1.80* and a BONUS 6 month subscription to SUPER FOOD IDEAS.
Don’t miss this limited offer, visit perthnow.com.au/subscriptions or call us now on 1800 198 051.
*This offer is only valid with ongoing monthly credit card payments. THE SUNDAY TIMES will debit $7.20 per month for your newspaper subscription until advised otherwise. Your News Magazine Subscription will continue after this period unless cancelled.

Choose from an array of titles including, Australia’s Favourite Chef, Donna Hay or need some inspiration for your home, then why not try Vogue Living or Inside Out. And for the guys, check out GQ or Modern Fishing.

To sign up for this fantastic offer and to start receiving your complimentary News Magazine,
click here.
* This offer is only valid with ongoing monthly credit card payments. The Sunday Times will debit $7.20 per month for your newspaper subscription until advised otherwise. Your News Magazine Subscription will continue after this period unless cancelled. For full terms and conditions of this offer click here.

The terms & conditions (which I couldn't copy) are to be found at this link and mention a range of othe rmagazine titles that also appear to be included in the offer.
http://media.perthnow.com.au/multimedia/2011/home_delivery/Circulation_Subscription_Terms_and_Conditions_revised

NB I'm unsure how to remove the 'closing date' for this offer.  There was no closing date on the information I have. If anyone can advise me how to do this, please let me know.

[Done]....hanky  Smile
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Larabelle
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Tuesday 11 January 2011, 11:49:26 pm »
Go Up

Thanks hanky - you're a whizz!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 06:57:04 am from 44.192.53.34