Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 17 April 2024, 02:25:52 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,627 comps and freebies worth over $29,393,084.11 listed

That's over twenty nine million, three hundred and ninety three thousand, eighty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015526 Total Posts (445359 Searchable Posts) in 297727 Topics by 41492 Members
Latest Member: cmaccs
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Apple iPod, Coffeemaker or Lava LED Watch (Submit Valentine's Day message)
Entry Details
  • iPod, Coffeemaker, LED Watch     Closing Date: Tuesday 15 February 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Apple iPod, Coffeemaker or Lava LED Watch (Submit Valentine's Day message)  (Read 580 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Tuesday 01 February 2011, 06:08:49 pm »
Go Up

http://www.celebrating-valentinesday.com/contest.shtml#Enter

Valentine's Day Love Message Contest 2011

Contest Open Worldwide till February 15, 2011

Dedicate a love message to your Valentine, Mom, Dad, your child or that special someone who makes a difference in your life, and win these fabulous prizes.

GRAND PRIZE

Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB (4th Generation)

Dedicating a heart-felt love message to your Valentine this year could win you this stylish, new, colorful clip-and-go iPod shuffle. Its buttons give you an easy way to play your music. With a press of the VoiceOver button, you can hear the song's title and artist, playlist menu, or battery status. And it holds hundreds of songs, multiple playlists, and Genius Mixes, so you can always have the perfect music for every mood. And with the easy clip-on, it will go anywhere with you or your Valentine!

2nd Prize

Programmable Coffeemaker

Perfect for a cozy evening for you two, this coffeemaker by Mr. Coffee brews up to 4 cups of fresh, flavorful coffee at a time. The programmable unit can be set up to 24 hours in advance for "wake up" coffee or to have a pot ready and waiting to serve with dessert--no need to get up from the table half way through dinner.

3rd Prize

Lava Style Metal LED Watch

This cool and stylish unisex watch could be yours! This Japanese-inspired red LED digital watch by Iron Samurai is a trendy metal bracelet with a built-in LED watch with time, date and year settings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms & Conditions
Contest open worldwide. By clicking on 'Submit' and entering the contest, I take full responsibility for my action and hereby absolve Celebrating-ValentinesDay.com of all liabilities, financial, emotional or physical that may arise due to my submission. The email addresses submitted by me are known to me and I take full responsibility for any SPAM liabilities or other issues that may arise due to my submission. I understand that Celebrating-ValentinesDay.com is in no way responsible for the prize sponsors and will not be liable if the prize sponsors fail to keep their commitment. I agree that the decision of the judges will be final and no queries about the judges decision will be entertained. I agree that my entry will become copyright property of Celebrating-ValentinesDay.com
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0297 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 17 April 2024, 02:25:52 am from 3.136.97.64