Welcome to the Tell Coles Help Page
To help you provide your feedback and give you your chance to win $1000 Coles Gift Card, we have outlined a few quick tips below:Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Where is the Store Number (1) on my receipt?
A: The Store number is located on the right-hand side, first printed line directly below Coles’ name. The Coles store number will be a four digit number, please enter the Store Number without spaces or non numeric characters.
Q: Where is the Receipt Number (2) on my receipt?
A: The Receipt number is located on the right-hand side, 2nd line directly below Store Number. The Coles receipt number will be a four digit number, please enter the Receipt Number without spaces or non numeric characters.
Q: Where is the Date (3) on my receipt?
A: The Date is located on the left-hand side, first printed line directly below the store business hour. The Date is on the 12th printed line of the receipt.
Q: Where is the Time (4) on my receipt?
A: The Time is located on the right-hand side of Date, first printed line directly below the store business hour. The Time is on the 12th printed line of the receipt. Please enter the Time without spaces or non-numeric characters.
Q: Who can I call if I have queries about this?
A: Coles Customer service can be called on 1800 061 562 between 8:30am-6pm weekdays and Saturday 8am-4:30pm (Eastern Standard Time)‘Tell Coles’ CompetitionHow to Enter
1. Simply purchase any product from any participating Coles Supermarket (excludes Coles Express and Coles Online), Pick n Pay Hypermarket or BI-LO store between 1/02/11 and 29/01/12 (Promotional Period); and
2. Be handed an invitation card by a Coles representative in a participating store. Cards will be handed out at random. Purchase of a product does not automatically entitle an individual to receipt of a card; and
3. Visit www.tellcoles.com.au
within 48 hours of making the purchase, complete the requested details from your store receipt, and complete the online customer survey.
4. Only one entry is permitted per calendar month however customers may enter each month during the Promotional Period. Please retain a photocopy of your receipt as proof of purchase will be requested to claim a prize.
Entries close 31/01/12 at 11.59pm (AEDT)
For details concerning your personal information see condition 2.CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
1. Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years & over who have access to the internet. Employees of the Promoter and the agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. Protecting your personal information - Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd may use winners’ names and photographs for publicity purposes. Entry into this competition is deemed consent to information contained on entries being entered into a database and the Promoter and its related companies may use that information for research, promotional and marketing purposes. Information contained on the entries will be used exclusively by the Promoter and its related companies and not provided to any other party. A request to access, correct or update any personal information should be directed to the Promoter at the address provided below.
3. Competition commences 1/02/11 and closes in-store 29/01/12 (Promotional Period). Entries close 31/01/12 at 11.59pm (AEDT). Entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter in its promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
4. The competition includes 12 separate prize draws to be conducted on the following dates: 11/3/11, 8/4/11, 6/5/11, 10/6/11, 8/7/11, 5/8/11, 9/9/11, 7/10/11, 11/11/11, 9/12/11, 6/1/12 and 10/2/12. Only entries received in the preceding calendar month will be included in each draw. Each draw will take place at 10am at Focal Promotions Suite 1, 20 Wangara Road, Sandringham VIC 3191. Winners of each draw will be notified by certified mail and the names of winners of prizes valued over $250 will be published in ‘The Australian’ newspaper seven days after each draw on the following dates: 18/3/11, 15/4/11, 13/5/11, 17/6/11, 15/7/11, 12/8/11, 16/9/11, 14/10/11, 18/11/11, 16/12/11, 13/1/12 and 17/2/12.
5. You may enter once per calendar month provided that each entry includes a valid store Receipt Number. No individual receipt can be used for entry qualification more than once. In order to be eligible to claim a prize, winning entrants will be required to provide proof of purchase by presenting a photocopy of their receipt. Any costs associated with accessing the website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
6. In each of the 12 prize draws the first valid entry drawn from each of VIC, TAS, NSW, QLD, SA, WA, ACT and NT will each win a $1000 Coles Gift Card. Please see www.giftcards.com.au
for separate terms & conditions applicable to Coles Gift Cards. Total prize pool: 96 prizes. Maximum total value of prize pool is $96,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Immediately after each of the 12 prize draws a second draw for each state / territory will be conducted where a ’reserve winner’ will be selected. In the event a prizewinner cannot be located within 3 months of the original draw date the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the ‘reserve winner’ will win the prize.
8. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
9. The Promoter may require prize winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, ineligible, invalid, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestions on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including but not limited to, any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking a prize.
14. The Promoter is Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123.
15. Authorised under NSW Permit No.LTPS/11/00314; ACT Permit No. TP 11/00114.1; SA Permit No. T11/73.