We love to see a busy forum here at Family Capers and to see our forum grow and get even bigger we thought we would run a monthly competition for all our members to win a $100 Red Balloon Days Voucher to spend on what ever experience or pampering they like!
So how can you play? - Simple get posting:
Post in the forum each month as much as you can!
The Voucher Comes Up for Grabs as soon as we reach 500 posts in a month
Encourage your friends to come in and post so we reach the 500 sooner!
Once we reach 500 Posts the secret question will be posted and the winner will be the person with the best answer)
To enter you must be active in the forum that month (more than 10 posts)
Draw is not open to Moderators or Professional Support Panel Members
Terms and Conditions can be found at Your Chance to Win on the main menu http://www.familycapers.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=734#p4138
Terms and Conditions - Family Capers RedBalloon Days Forum competition:
This document sets out the terms of participation in the RedBalloon Days Forum competition on the Family Capers website.
1. The promoter of this Competition is Family Capers (the “Promoter”) (ABN 22 120 424 535) PO Box 1213, Maroochydore Qld 4558, Australia.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to all Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. The Competition opens once the forums reach 500 posts at 8.00 am the following business day AEST and closes at Midnight AEST on 2nd Business Day of the following month. (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the close of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition, you must:
a. Once the forums reach 500 posts a question will be posted to tell answer in 25 words or less
b. complete entry via entry form or email firstname.lastname@example.orgThis
7. Each entry by must include your name, address, email and a daytime telephone contact number or it will be deemed invalid.
8. You must not enter the Competition more than once; OR while you may enter the Competition more than once, you cannot win more than one prize. You must submit a properly completed entry form each time you wish to enter the Competition.
9. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants.
10. By submitting your Work to the Promoter you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees an exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in your Work and all other material provided by you to the Promoter pursuant to this Competition at any time.
11. Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under clause 10, you specifically agree that clause 10 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right to communicate your Work in whole or in part to the public throughout the world on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.
12. Your Work may be edited or adapted at any time by the Promoter in order to:
a. meet the requirements of broadcasting authorities;
b. adhere to any requirements of Family Capers;
c. ensure your Work meets any legal or classification requirements or to avoid any breach of law;
d. use your Work for promotional purposes; and/or
e. use your Work on other Family Capers websites or on websites associated with Family Capers.
13. The entrant whose Work is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win the prize (“Prize Winner”). Chance plays no part in determining the prize winner.
14. The prizes are as follows:
a. The Prize Winner will receive RedBalloon Days Voucher valued at $100 RRP
15. No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
16. You warrant that:
a. all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
b. you have all necessary rights and licences to grant the rights set out in these Terms and Conditions;
c. your Work is your original work and has not been previously communicated to the public;
d. the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these Terms and Conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties;
e. and you will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
17. You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions and any communication of your Work to the public by the Promoter is at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
19. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s of the Competition the Promoter may in its discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.