Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 19 March 2024, 10:23:54 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,708 comps and freebies worth over $23,311,646.84 listed

That's over twenty three million, three hundred and eleven thousand, six hundred and fourty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014038 Total Posts (443871 Searchable Posts) in 296305 Topics by 41481 Members
Latest Member: twitterby
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/20 Merlin Prize Packs - Network Ten members - play game to find keyword
Entry Details
  • 1/20 Merlin Prize Packs     Closing Date: Monday 23 May 2011

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/20 Merlin Prize Packs - Network Ten members - play game to find keyword  (Read 75194 times)  (Replies 6 posts)
Anne60
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« : Wednesday 27 April 2011, 11:08:14 pm »
Go Up

http://ten.com.au/competitions-merlin-game.htm

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
TEN.COM.AU PROMOTIONS MAR 2011 – FEB 2012
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to:
i. All residents of Australia
3. However, employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the TEN Members rules.
5. The competition will be advertised on Network TEN or solely via the TEN
website.
6. Entrants must be:
i. Entry is open to all ages. However, entrants under the age of 18
must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the
age of 18.
7. Entrants must also complete a game to qualify an entry.
8. Participants can enter each competition in the following way:
• Via the TEN website www.ten.com.au. To be eligible to enter online, participants
will be required to be a registered member of these websites. Fraudulent
memberships/ entries will be deemed invalid. Viewers may register to become a
member of TEN via the website. It is free to become a member. To enter,
entrants will be required to provide various personal information including name,
email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, date of birth and
gender for the purpose of verifying eligibility.
9. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. A limit of one entry per person per day applies.
11. Only one prize per household will be awarded. (SA residents are entitled to win
more than one prize).
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity,
proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry
validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry
considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the
event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize
in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify
any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content,
profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify
any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not
in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion
of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent,
misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the
Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a
winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of
a type described in this clause.
14. Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEST) on Monday, 23 May 2011. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoters database.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
15. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s
individual service provider.
16. Entries will be taken from Thursday, 21 April 2011 at 15:00 (AEST) until Monday,
23 May 2011 at 23:59 (AEST).
The draw will take place at 11:00 (AEST) on
Tuesday, 24 May 2011 at Beinteractive Pty Ltd, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North
Sydney NSW 2060. Winners will be notified by mail.
17. Prizes and values are as follows:
20 x Winner will each receive:

1 x DVD Boxed Set of Series 1 & 2 of Merlin valued at $40.00
1 x Merlin Potions and Poisons Activity Book valued at$9.95
Total individual prize valued at $49.95
Total prize pool is valued at $999.00.
18. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses
become the responsibility of the winner.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If for any reason any element of the
prize/s becomes unavailable for any reason, which is out of the promoters control
then a similar prize to equal value, will be awarded in lieu. In the event that for
any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the
time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by
the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
20. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all
aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a
winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely
participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be
required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute
discretion.
21. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility
for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
22. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing
(inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value
between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
23. Should an entrant’s detail change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information
provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
24. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at
Beinteractive, Level 2, 116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 on Monday,
29 August 2011 at 11:00 (AEST) and any winners will be notified by mail.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the
conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a
legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or
significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the
dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not
limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil
unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel
the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to
any directions given under State Regulation.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury
suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which
cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or
inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment
or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical
error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of
this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite
network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
30. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who
the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or
engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the
fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover
damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
31. Network Ten Pty Ltd, Beinteractive Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and
companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right
to take any action that may be available.
32. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due
to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this
promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available,
and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction
given under State Regulation.
33. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal
information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use
of this information will be made without prior consent.
34. Network Ten is collecting the entrant's personal information (online) for the purpose of
conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining
and notifying winner). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed to
Beinteractive Pty Ltd for this purpose. Beinteractive is collecting the entrant’s
personal information (190 and SMS) for the purpose of determining the winner. If you
are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
35. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery
departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery
legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed
to the Promoter.
36. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize
winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the
acceptance of the prize.
37. The Promoter is: Network TEN Pty Ltd, 1 Saunders Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
ABN: 91 052 515 250.
Authorised under permit numbers NSW: LTPM/11/00129, ACT: TP 11/00617.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.
Charles Dudley Warner (1829 - 1900)
grumpyswife

Recent Activity
0%

Aquarius
Aquarius

« Reply #1 : Wednesday 27 April 2011, 11:22:35 pm »
Go Up

Code word?.....................................Anyone? Wink

Can't work this one out. I go through and watch the videos but then there's no runes for me to choose... I did find a thing that said 'rune 1', and 'rune 2', but no others and I don't know what to do with them anyway.... I'm so confused  Confused
i'd say it's not working properly yet ... i can't find anything - it says click here to start your quest, but when i do it just makes it full screen lol
haha.. codeword!! if you can find it then you are brilliant.. couldn't understand it at all, saw the you tube bit and it went somewhere else like a game play video, but blow me, it beyond me seeing as I don't even play video games..  Confused Shocked Confused
I don't think it's working yet.
Ok...found this youtube clip which is the Rune Key...now for the codewords...help anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JNHM9tBmQ&NR=1

Appears other clue clips are on this page (on the right hand side) as well as other pages as you go through the clue clips...
too confusing for me. if anyone finds the codeword, please post it here!

"Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast. In the stream where you least expect it, there will be fish." ..........Ovid (43BC-17AD) Roman poet
ely2008
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #2 : Friday 29 April 2011, 12:49:30 pm »
Go Up

CODEWORD: BLOOD GUARD

ok, went through all the clips to get all the runes. using the rune code i ended up with this ADROULBOGD. Unscambled it spells BLOOD GUARD which was the kingdom morgana had been hiding in ever since her poisoning. checked this online here http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/The_Quest_for_Morgana

Thanks for the codeword Ely,
this was a tricky one... You're a star!!  Very Happy
Thank you ely2008 notworthy, I was getting frustrated with this one  Eye Slam crybaby
Thanks ely2008...I knew there'd be a few brainiacs here..<3
Thank you for all your hard work solving the code ely Very Happy.
Ditto from me too!! Thanks heaps. Smile

exerewards101

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #3 : Saturday 30 April 2011, 08:12:16 am »
Go Up

"10. A limit of one entry per person per day applies."

I get a "Sorry, only one entry allowed" doesn't seem like they're sticking to their own T&C's

mrskiwi

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #4 : Monday 23 May 2011, 02:15:18 pm »
Go Up

Thanks Ely

CODEWORD: BLOOD GUARD

ok, went through all the clips to get all the runes. using the rune code i ended up with this ADROULBOGD. Unscambled it spells BLOOD GUARD which was the kingdom morgana had been hiding in ever since her poisoning. checked this online here http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/The_Quest_for_Morgana

Thanks for the codeword Ely,
this was a tricky one... You're a star!!  Very Happy
Thank you ely2008 notworthy, I was getting frustrated with this one  Eye Slam crybaby
Thanks ely2008...I knew there'd be a few brainiacs here..<3
Thank you for all your hard work solving the code ely Very Happy.
Ditto from me too!! Thanks heaps. Smile

Traveller
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Monday 23 May 2011, 04:13:52 pm »
Go Up

Has this closed i can't find the entry page on the ten.com.au/merlin page

comper12

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #6 : Monday 23 May 2011, 04:16:12 pm »
Go Up

yeah the comp finished today. I only entered once, waiting on the winner announcement now...

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 11 queries.
Tuesday 19 March 2024, 10:23:54 pm from 54.205.179.155