CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Only entries which are submitted and comply with these conditions of entry may take part in this competition.
2. The promoter is Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd (A.C.N 122 951 099) of 3 Munn Reserve, Millers Point, NSW 2000.
3. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia except employees of the Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Ltd, its agents and the immediate family of those employees. Entrants must be over 15 years of age to enter, however, entrants under 18 years of age must provide the promoter with the written consent of a parent/guardian before entering. Any prize winner under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and that parent/guardian must be at least 25 years of age.
4. Competition starts on 00:01 AEDT on Friday 20 January 2012 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on Wednesday 1 February 2012.
5. Entries can be lodged during the promotion period by the following entry mechanic;
(a) Entrants must visit Universal Pictures’ Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/UniversalPicturesAU
and enter name, contact number and email address on the SAFE HOUSE competition page.
6. There will be 10 prize winners. Each winner will receive 1 x double inseason pass for the film SAFE HOUSE. Total prize value is $340.00.
7. Prize values are based on recommended retail prizes and are correct at the date of printing terms and conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the ultimate date individual prizes are taken.
8. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the major prize winner does not or is not able to take the major prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
9. All entries must be received by 23:59 AEDT on Wednesday 1 February 2012. No entries will be accepted after the close date. Entries must be correct, complete and comprehensible. Entries become the property of the promoter and will not be returned.
10. The draw for all prize/s will take place at MNET Group Limited, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000 at 10:00 AEDT on Friday 3 February 2012.
11. Winners will be notified by mail within 2 days of the draw by the Promoter.
12. To claim their prize, prize winners may be required to provide supporting identification. If the winner is under the age of 15, a parent or guardian must accompany the winner when redeeming the prize. If the winner, for any reason, does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no compensation or further liability of the Promoter.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
14. Prizes will be sent to winners at the start of the season.
15. If required and subject to any written directions given by a government authority, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw on Wednesday 2 May 2012 at 10:00 AEDT. Unclaimed prize winners will be notified by mail by the Promoter.
16. Allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the unclaimed prize draw date, Wednesday 2 May 2012.
17. The promoter and its associated agencies, are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the use of a prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
19. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the promoter may in its discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any government regulation.
20. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion
. If you do not provide us with all or part of the personal information requested we may not be able to enter you into the competition. You may access your personal information held by us by contacting us using the contact details provided in these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Universal Pictures Australia and MNET Group and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of this competition.
23. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/11/00626, ACT Permit No. TP 11/03095.