Win a double pass to Summer of the Seventeenth Doll
QUEENSLAND Theatre Company will open season 2012 with one of Australia's most famous and pivotal plays, Ray Lawler's classic, Summer of the Seventeenth Doll.
Set in an inner-city Melbourne townhouse and filled with quintessential Australian language of the 50s era,
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll is an exceptional, must-see play about the nature of happiness, the destruction of idealism, and the struggle to accept change and find life anew.
City News has three double passes to Summer of the Seventeenth Doll at the Playhouse, QPAC on March 4 to giveaway, each double pass is valued at $160.
Entries close at 9am on February 16 and winners will be drawn at 10am and notified by mail.
Results will be published on February 23.http://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/comps/stage-set-for-classic/story-fn8zcmt6-1226266406656
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoters are Quest Community Newspapers - ABN 98 008 438 828, Cnr Mayne and Campbell Streets, Bowen Hills, QLD, 4006 (“Quest”).
2. Instructions on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, their associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible for entry you must reside in the Quest Community Newspapers distrubution area.
5. One entry per email address.
6. The Promoters’ decision as the judge, on any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Other terms and conditions which apply to certain prizes or competitions will be outlined in that competition.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied via internet or by mail. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide clear, correct and accurate contact details.
9. Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter’s.
10. The winners release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prize.
11. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Winners must take the prizes as given.
12. All Prize winners will be notified by email, mail or phone and will be published on-line at www.questnews.com.au
13. In the event of a promoter other than Quest Community Newspapers cancelling any event related to this prize, Quest Community Newspapers cannot be held responsible.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for prizes not provided all or in part of as promised by suppliers.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for non delivery of prizes or for prizes which are not collected as instructed by the Promoter or the Promoter’s agent.
17. Winners details will not be used for marketing purposes unless specified.