Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 01:01:17 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN 1/2 beach cruiser bikes (50wol)
Entry Details
  • WIN 1/2 beach cruiser bikes     Closing Date: Tuesday 28 February 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Sport & Recreation 
Prizes may include Sports Equipment, Gym memberships, Skydiving etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,276.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN 1/2 beach cruiser bikes (50wol)  (Read 704 times)  (Replies 2 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Wednesday 15 February 2012, 03:28:13 pm »
Go Up

http://justbaustralia.com.au/be-happy/riding-along-win-one-of-2-beach-cruiser-bikes-7635/

Riding along: WIN one of 2 beach cruiser bikes

Do you remember your first bike? Was it new? Was it a hand-me-down? Did it get you all the places you wanted to go? Did it give you the wind-through-your-hair freedom that you craved as a kid?

I grew up in a country town in regional Queensland. A mostly flat country town. I now regularly bore my children with stories of how we rode our bikes EVERYWHERE.

So, now I get to bore you!

We rode our bikes to school, to our friends’ houses, to the movies, to basketball practice, to hockey games. Our parents were way more clever than I. They were not taxis. It was our deadly treadlies and sheer leg power that got us where we wanted to go. No helmets and the only injury time seemed to be around magpie season but a little peddle power and a swing of your canvas rucksack around your head even kept them at bay.

My first bike was what now would be lovingly called vintage. Back then it was known as old. The hard leather seat was not forgiving but she got me where I wanted to go.

Then in Year 6 I got my sort-of-new bike, a big one. She wasn’t totally brand new but close enough. A soft white seat and orange in colour, she went like a dream.

Lately, I’ve been yearning for a bike a again. Something fun, something a little bit flashy … something like this:

Yes, you read correctly: two Justb.ers will be riding along on a new pushbike soon. And you get to choose your own colour*: pink, black, teal, metallic orange, navy, turquoise, cocoa butter, lavender or sea foam.

To be in the running to WIN, you need to answer this question with creativity and originality (it’s a game of skill, not chance!): Where do you want this bike to take you?
[Maximum Allowed: 50 words]

Good luck … you all deserve to win. You really do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The offficial bits: Two readers will each win one beach cruiser bike (valued at a maximum of rrp $599 + postage and handling) of his or her choice in colour. See here for colour variants. The total maximum prize value is $1276. To enter, fill in the form below. Australian entrants only, sorry. One entry per person; per household. This is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged on merit, creativity and originality. We believe in competition karma here at Justb. If you like this competition, why not share it on Facebook or Twitter to tell others. Entries open 3pm (ADST) February 14, 2012 and close 3pm (ADST) February 28, 2012. The winner will be notified via email and the winning entry will be posted on the Justb. blog and Facebook page.
For full terms and conditions, click here

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Sandy150301

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #1 : Thursday 08 March 2012, 04:58:40 pm »
Go Up

Anybody heard of a winner for this one???

JRN

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #2 : Thursday 08 March 2012, 06:14:49 pm »
Go Up

Anybody heard of a winner for this one???

http://justbaustralia.com.au/be-happy/and-the-beach-cruiser-bike-winners-are-9718/

Would you like to know who’ll be riding around on a new flash beach cruiser bike this autumn? The winners of our beach cruiser bike competition?

… round of applause please to:

1. Emma Edmonds, Victoria: I would LOVE this bike to take me back to the days when my best friend and I pretended – no – firmly BELIEVED that our bikes were glorious stallions, and we rode all over the town, with hair flowing and not a care in the world … and a stackhat.

She’s chosen this bike.

2. Kim Brekelmans, Queensland:  Not knowing my new bike very well, I guess we’ll start with dinner and a movie!

She’s chosen this bike.

Happy riding Emma and Kim.

If YOU missed out this time, make sure you enter this month’s competition to win Le Creuset cookware and stay tuned we’re starting another monthly competition to not only win $300 but have your photo as the Justb. Australia cover photo for the month. Exiting, yes?

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.2453 seconds with 9 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:01:17 am from 3.90.187.11