http://2threads.com/article/win-3-months-supply-of-dove-haircare-productsWin 3 months supply of Dove Haircare Products
Is your hair feeling dull and lifeless and in desperate need of a change? We can help! To celebrate the launch of Dove’s Nourishing Oils range, 2threads is offering our readers the chance to win 3 month’s worth of Dove haircare products. And if that wasn’t enough, we will also throw in a hair styling session at world-renowned Christopher Hanna Hair as well as a $100 gift voucher to The Grand Social to complement your new hairstyle and healthy, shiny hair.We will also be right there by your side when you undergo your hair transformation. Excited? Well, you should be because not 1 but 2 lucky winners will walk away with the lot.
The total prize package is:
- 3 months supply of Dove Nourishing Oil Serum.
- A hair stylist session at Christopher Hanna Hair
- $100 voucher to spend at thegrandsocial.com.auAll you need to do is fill in the form below and tell us in 25 words or less why you need a hair transformation for your chance to win!
------------------------------------------------------------------Terms and Conditions
1. 2threads.com is the promoter
2. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. Competition commences on the 14th February 2012 and ends on the 29th February. No entries will be accepted after 5pm on 29th February 2012.
4. The winner will be draw on 1st March 2012 at midday and will be notified via email by 5pm.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
6. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. Styling session will need to be conducted between 1st March and 15th March
8. Styling session is inclusive of Wash, Head and neck massage, designer cut and style.
9. 3 month’s supply of dove nourishing oil is a total of 3 bottles of 40ml Dove Nutri-Oil Serum.
10. Competition winner will feature in a Hair Transformation editorial feature on 2threads.com
11. There will be 2 winners.