Better Homes and Gardens and Channel 7’s The Morning Show are giving 50 lucky viewers the chance to WIN 2 Adult passes to Better Homes and Gardens LIVE Melbourne. Simply complete the form below to enter – Good Luck!http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/better-homes-gardens/competitions/bhglivemelb/
for full conditions. Entrants must be 16+. Opens on 20/2/12 at 9am and closes at 4pm AEDT. Travel to and from event not included. Winner drawn at MNet Group on 21/2/12 at 11am. NSW Permit No. LTPM/12/00096, ACT TP 12/00435General terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Conditions of Entry and any other reference to this competition, these Conditions of Entry prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all Australian residents, who are over the age of 16 years as of the date of entry, where the Channel Seven signal is received.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd, 8 Central Ave, Eveleigh NSW 2015 (ABN 16 097 410 896).
How to enter
5. In order to enter the competition, viewers must watch The Morning Show (“the Program”) on the Seven Network on Monday 20 February 2012 from 09:00 AEDT to 11:00 AEDT during which time a competition segment will be aired. Entrants must then submitt their entry online at www.bhg.com.au
6. Entries must include all requested contact details to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned.
Number of Entries permitted
7. One entry per person permitted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
8. The competition commences 20/02/12 at 09:01 AEDT and closes 20/02/12 at 16:00 AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
9. The winners will be the first valid entries computerised randomly drawn at the premises of MNET Group Ltd Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000 on 21/02/12 at 11:00 AEDT. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
10. Prizes will be sent by email on 21/02/12
11. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 22/02/12 at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date and time, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email on 22/02/12.
Prize on offer
12. Total prize value is up to $2000.00 (including GST), as at 13/02/12. There will be a total of 50 winners who will each receive 2 Adult passes to the Better Homes and Gardens LIVE Melbourne, held from 24-26 February 2012 at the Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton, VIC) valued at $40 each ticket. Travel to and from the Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton, VIC is not included in the prize. Winners must make their own way to the prize event.
13. Tickets must be used at Better Homes and Gardens LIVE Melbourne. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further conditions of entry
14. The Promoter (subject to state gaming agency approval) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Any entrant found to be using any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software) will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the
entrant must immediately return any awarded prize. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
17. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
18. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
19. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Conditions of Entry.
23. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
24. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd and its related entities collects entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners) and for related purposes which would reasonably be expected without your permission. For example, we may from time to time use your personal information to provide you with information about products and services which we expect may be of interest to you. However, we do respect your right to direct us not to do this if and when any future communication is sent to you by the Promoter. We do not sell personal information to other organisations. We may disclose personal information to essential service providers who provide services in connection with our products and services. You may request access to your personal information by writing to The Privacy Officer, Legal Compliance Department, Pacific Magazines Pty Ltd, 8 Central Ave, Eveleigh NSW 2015.
25. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
26. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
27. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agentss is not responsible for and excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
29. NSW Permit No. LTPM/12/00096, ACTTP 12/00435