Your chance to win the ultimate Sony 3D entertainment device!
The Sony HMZ-T1 Personal 3D Viewer offers a 'spectacular' new style of viewing for both 2D and 3D content in the luxury of your own living room. Perfect for use with the PlayStation 3 console (for both videogames and movies), the HMZ-T1 provides the user with the visual and audio experiences of being in an actual movie theatre.
A harmonious culmination of Sony's technologies, the HMZ-T1 puts a cinema style virtual screen in front of the viewer's eyes, creating the equivalent of a 750-inch screen (virtual viewing distance 20m)complete with Sony's proprietary 5.1ch Virtual Surround Technology, adding the effect to the viewer of being virtually present in a 5.1 channel audio cinema.
HMZ-T1 COMPETITION ENTRY
We are giving away 2 of these amazing new devices to 2 lucky winners! To enter for a chance to win, simply answer the entry question below in 25 words or less. Goodluck all!
Note: In order to enter the competition, you must be signed into PlayStation.com (using your PSN Online ID). If you don't already have a PSN Online ID, you can create one by clicking the Create PSN Account link above, on this page.
Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory.
Enter competitionTell us in 25 words or less, how has 3D technology changed movies and videogames forever?*
Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions prior to entering the competition:
Sony Personal 3D Viewer Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts on 07/02/2012 (Midnight GMT) and continues until 07/03/2012
(Midnight GMT) ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply answer the entry question provided on the competition page.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. 2 winners will be chosen on 15th March 2012 ("Competition Date"). The prize on offer is described below. Winners will be judged on creativity of response.
8. Winners may be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
9. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
10. Winners may be notified by email within 30 days of the relevant closing date and the winners' names and town of residence will be posted on this website. If the winners do not reply to the email within 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
11. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
16. The prize on the Competition Date: 2 x 3D Personal Viewer HMZ-T1 untis (1 per winner).
Total prize pool for the Competition Date valued at approx. AUD $1,798.00 RRP.
($899 rrp per unit) All values quoted including currency conversions are current as at 07th Feb 2012 and are subject to change.
17. Any costs or personal expenses associated with the Prize described above shall be borne by the Winner(s).
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
21. You must be 16 years of age or over to enter this competition, as the HMZ-T1 Personal 3D Viewer is designed for persons 16 years of age and older.