Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 07:29:27 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $29,895,368.91 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and ninety five thousand, three hundred and sixty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015625 Total Posts (445458 Searchable Posts) in 297824 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Seasonings Package & T Shirt/FB or email entry
Entry Details
  • Win Seasons pack & T Shirt     Closing Date: Wednesday 29 February 2012

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Clothing & Footwear 
Prizes may include Jeans, Shirts, Hats, Shoes, Boots etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Seasonings Package & T Shirt/FB or email entry  (Read 301 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Saturday 25 February 2012, 06:52:24 am »
Go Up

http://www.theselftaughtcook.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/giveaway-details.html

GIVEAWAY DETAILS!!!!! (Tostones y Arroz Amarillo)
A year ago this month, I began to write this blog.  I really did it as a hobby, sort of do-it-yourself therapy because health problems prevented me from working, and I was about to pull my hair out.  I didn't really think anyone would read this, and if a few did, I thought they would read it once and forget it.  I seem to have insecurity issues.  Anyway, never in my wildest dreams did I think that in a year over 500 people on Facebook would have clicked that wonderful little "Like" button.  I am shocked, thrilled, and downright bumfoozled.  (A good Southern word for when you're way beyond confused.)  So, in light of this auspicious occasion, I am doing another giveaway.

So many of my recipes involve seasonings and marinades not found in all parts of the country, so I decided to make up a prize package of some of the things I use the most often.  That way, if you can't find these things and don't know if you would like cooking with them, you'll have a chance to try them.  Then, if you do like them, I'll be happy to point you to several good websites where you can order these products if you haven't found them yourself.  The package includes Spanish-style tomato sauce, Sazon, Adobochon, Adobo con Pimiento, Mojo Criollo, Naranja Agria, and Amarillo. If you notice, I usually buy Goya products, but a lot of that is just habit.  In this package the Mojo Criollo and the Naranja Agria are Badia brand, because they come in plastic bottles.  We were afraid that Goya's glass bottles could break in shipping.  I have also included a tostonera to use for making tostones.  And, IMHO, the most awesome thing--your very own "Self-Taught Cook" T-shirt!  The shirt as Jorge's idea.  It is so cool.  BTW, it's a size Large.   Not being psychic, we just had to pick a size and hope for the best.

Here's how to enter.....
Ends In04days:09hours
66entries collected+8entries to earnTostonera
Seasonings Package
Self-Taught Cook T-shirt (Size L)
Enter to WinWho Entered?
or
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0438 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 07:29:27 am from 3.19.31.73