http://www.graysonline.com/content.aspx?block=thedebtTo celebrate the release of THE DEBT on Blu-ray™ and DVD, Grays Online and Universal Pictures are giving you the chance to win a brand new home entertainment system.
Sony 60inch Bravia television
DgTec 3D Blu-ray™ player
DgTec 5.1 channel Surround Sound Home Theatre system
Pack of 10 Universal Pictures Blu-ray™ titles including THE DEBT on Blu-ray™
10 runners up will receive:
A copy of THE DEBT on DVDFor your chance to win, tell us in 25 words or less what lengths you have gone to, to uncover the truth?
------------------------------------------------------------------------TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the draws and win prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
Employees of Universal Pictures Australasia and Grays Online, their associated agencies' employees, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition. Entry is limited to one per person.
3. This competition commences 5th March 2012 09:00 AEDT and ends 22nd April, 2012 at 23:59 AEDT.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. To enter this competition, head to www.graysonline.com/thedebt
and enter your name and email address and tell us in 25 words or less what lengths you have gone to, to uncover the truth?
6. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity. The best entries as determined by the judges will win a prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to using automated means to enter). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Entries are limited to one per person. All additional entries citing the same email address will be removed
9. Entries must be received by 22nd April, 2012 at 23.59 AEDT. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter's database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant without the consent of the Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
11. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The delivery of the prize will be arranged by Graysonline.com. Please allow 60 days from competition close date for delivery of the prize
13. There is one major prize to be won, and comprises of:
SONY 60INCH BRAVIA TELEVISION $2999.00
DGTEC 3D BLU-RAY PLAYER $189.00
DGTEC 5.1 CHANNEL SURROUND SOUND HOME THEATRE SYSTEM $259.00
PACK OF TEN BLU-RAY TITLES INCLUDING THE DEBT $399.50
TOTAL MAJOR PRIZE VALUE $3,846.50
14. There are twenty (10) minor prizes to be won, and comprise of:
10 (ten) copies of The Debt ON DVD $39.95 each
TOTAL MINOR PRIZE VALUE $399.50
15. The total prize pool value is $4,246.00
16. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The draw will conducted on 27th April, 2012
18. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
19. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions any additional expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
20. Any unclaimed prizes from the draws will be re-drawn on 11 May 2012 at 15:00 AEDT at the same place as the original draw (subject to written directions given under State Regulations). In the event of re-drawn winners, they will be notified by the Promoter within 2 days of the re-draw. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.