WIN: Make Up For Ever $250 Gift Voucher Competition
One very lucky winner will score a $250 MAKE UP FOR EVER gift voucher to use in-store or online. I am already jealous of the winner because you could stock up on all the amazing HD Complexion essentials, the limited edition La Boheme collection or the brand spanking new AQUA SHADOWS. The choice is yours!
The stunning limited edition La Boheme palette
How To Win
Enter your details below and answer this question
Why is MAKE UP FOR EVER your favorite brand?
All up there will be 1 winner, selected on their merit of creativity
THE PLASTIC DIARIES “MAKE UP FOR EVER PM Studio” COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into THE PLASTIC DIARIES “MAKE UP FOR EVER PM Studio” competition (the
“Competition”) is open to all residents of Australia. The Promoter is The Plastic Diaries of PO Box
7250, Alexandria, NSW, 2015, Australia (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part
of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or
employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies
corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 06.00 (AEDT) on Monday 19 March 2012 and closes at 23:59
(AEDT) on Sunday 1 April 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
A) Log onto www.theplasticdiaries.com;
B) Complete the online entry form; and
C) Answer the following question in 50 words or less, “Why is MAKE UP FOR EVER
your favorite brand?” (the “Competition Question”).
5. All entries must include the entrant’s name, email address and question answer to be eligible
for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content
will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address,
email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.
6. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits
the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the
Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may
disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. There is 1 prize in total. The prize pool consists of:
• MAKE UP FOR EVER Gift Voucher for use at PM Studio exclusively (valued at AU $250
8. The total maximum Prize pool value is AU $250.00. The Prize values are the recommended
retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable
for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is
claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize
cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole
discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
10. The Competition will be judged on the basis of creativity at The Plastic Diaries head office
in Sydney, NSW, Australia at within 48 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in
the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via email on or before
Wednesday 4 April 2012. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email
within 7 days of the winner notification email being sent.
11. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then
the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
12. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of
identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if
reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age,
identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the
Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will
forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or
cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of
the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including,
without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its
15. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the
Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any
negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and
(b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and
all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database
and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any
delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant
cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any
individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and
conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to
jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
19. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory
lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and
conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot
be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or
sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be communicated to the public by
entering the Competition, the Prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image, audio-visual
recording and/or photograph/s, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own
copyright in any such images, audio-visual recordings and photograph/s.