Usually a dilemma is a bad thing right? Not anymore! Delicious Dilemmas is coming soon where you'll have the chance to win a share of $40k in TLC. Just get yourself a specially marked pack of Lean Cuisine, click on the Delicious Dilemmas tab and enter your details. We'll send you a reminder to enter as soon as the comp opens June 11. Let the countdown begin.To get a personal reminder about the competition starting on 11.6.12 leave your details at https://www.facebook.com/leancuisineaustralia/app_173883709405378
“LEAN CUISINE TLC” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility and Entry Requirements and Limitations
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Individuals must have a valid Facebook account
at the time of entry to be eligible to access the promotional application and enter via the promotional application.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 11/06/2012
and ends for purchases at close of business on 02/09/2012 (“promotional period”). Final online entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 02/09/2012 and final mail entries close at last mail received on 06/09/2012
. A weekly prize draw will be conducted for each week of the promotional period.
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a specially marked Lean Cuisine product from any participating store nationally between 11/06/2012 and close of business on 02/09/2012. All specially marked products will feature a promotional sticker with a unique code.
5. To receive an entry to the next weekly draw, individuals must then complete either of the following steps:
a) visit the Promoter’s Facebook page at www.leancuisine.com.au/facebook
, follow the prompts to “like” the Promoter’s Facebook page (if they do not already “like” the page), click on the promotional tab, allow access to the promotional application to their Facebook profile (as required), provide all of the requested information including the full unique code for the specially marked Lean Cuisine product purchased, and submit the fully completed entry form by 11.59pm AEST on 02/09/2012; OR
b) visit www.leancuisine.com.au
and follow the prompts to download and print the official entry form. Individuals must then fully complete the printed entry form, ensuring to provide all of the requested information (including the full unique code for the specially marked Lean Cuisine product purchased) and send the fully completed entry form to “Lean Cuisine TLC Promotion”, PO BOX 217, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, so that it is received by last mail on 06/09/2012.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted; (d) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
8. A total of twelve (12) prize draws will be conducted for the entries received during the promotional period (“Weekly Prize Draws”). Entries close for each Weekly Prize Draw at 11.59pm AEST (online entries) and at last mail received (mail entries) on the dates specified in the table below. Entries into each Weekly Prize Draw open as soon as entries into the previous Weekly Prize Draw close. All draws will take place at Prime Focus, 403/62 Beach Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 at 12noon on the dates specified in the table below. Entries in each 2 Weekly Prize Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Weekly Prize Draws, except that the Week 12 Weekly Prize Draw (“Major Prize Draw”) will include all entries received for the entire duration of the promotion. Winners will be notified in writing and their names will be published in The Australian on 14/09/2012.
Draw Entries close
Week 1 17/06/2012
Week 2 24/06/2012
Week 3 01/07/2012
Week 4 08/07/2012
Week 5 15/07/2012
Week 6 22/07/2012
Week 7 29/07/2012
Week 8 05/08/2012
Week 9 12/08/2012
Week 10 19/08/2012
Week 11 26/08/2012
Week 12 (“Major Prize Draw”
) 02/09/2012 (online entries)
and 06/09/2012 (mail entries)
9. The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Prize Draw (including in the Week 12 Major Prize Draw) will win the prize outlined in the table below. In each Weekly Prize Draw (including in the Week 12 Major Prize Draw) the winner will be presented with a dilemma as to which out of two items/categories they prefer and able to choose one (1) of two (2) prizes on offer as outlined below.
Draw Number of Winners Nature of the PrizeWeek 1 1 DIAMONDS OR PEARLS
– awarded as a voucher for tiffany & co online for $2,500 redeemable against any product on the http://www.tiffany.com.au/
a voucher for www.pearlsource.com.au
for $2,500 Week 2 1 PERFUME OR COSMETICS
- awarded as a $1,000 voucher that can be used towards any product at perfumebrands.com.au OR
$1,000 gift voucher that can be used towards any mac cosmetics product at www.maccosmetics.com.auWeek 3 1 DESIGNER DRESS OR DESIGNER LINGERIE
- awarded as a $2,000 David Jones voucher that can be used toward a designer party dress or any other product from David Jones OR
a $2,000 voucher for designer lingerie at imboutique.com.auWeek 4 1 Spa Weekend for four adults in the winner’s State/Territory of residence
valued at up to $2,000 (exact location to be selected by the winner, but is subject to approval by the Promoter and must be within the allocated budget) OR
a romantic weekend getaway for two adults in the winner’s State/Territory of residence valued at up to $2,000 (exact location to be selected by the winner, but is subject to approval by the Promoter and must be within the allocated budget). Prize details for each option are as specified below.Week 5 1 SHOES OR BAGS
– each option awarded as a voucher for $2,000 for any product from http://www.net-a-porter.comWeek 6 1 A $2,000 Event Cinemas or Greater Union Gold Class voucher
(depending on the winner’s location and as allocated by the Promoter, each valid for 1 year), OR
a 55’’ LG Smart TV (model 55LV5500C) valued at $2,399 Week 7 1 DESIGNER WATCH OR DESIGNER SUNNIES
– awarded as a 3 $1,000 online voucher for swisswatches.com.au OR
$1,000, sunglasses hut voucher that can be used towards designer sunglassesWeek 8 1 FRENCH PROVINCIAL FURNITURE OR FLOWERS
- awarded as a $2,000 voucher for frenchboutique.com.au or fresh flowers delivered to your door every 2 weeks for an entire year valued at $2,600. The type of flowers delivered will be selected by the Promoter.Week 9 1 Apple
iPhone (64GB iPhone 4s) valued at $999 OR
Apple iPad (64GB, WIFI plus 3G, in white colour) valued at $949Week 10 1 A $2,000 voucher
to a hair salon of the winner’s choice, subject to availability OR
a $2,000 massage voucher for the salon of the winners choice, subject to availabilityWeek 11 1 A $1,000 voucher
for a personal trainer OR
a $1,000 papillionaire.com.au voucher that could be used toward a bike and accessoriesWeek 12 1 A holiday
to Paris valued at up to $21,550 OR
a holiday to New
York, USA valued at up to $21,550 (as outlined below)
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any prize awarded in the form of a voucher/gift card/movie ticket are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher/gift card/movie ticket will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of all vouchers/gift cards/movie tickets is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/gift card/movie ticket.
11. The prize awarded in the Weekly Prize Draw number four (4) is the winner’s choice of either one (1) of the following getaways, each valued at up to AU$2,000, depending on the winner’s selected location and dates of travel:
a. Spa Weekend for four (4) adults in the winner’s State/Territory of residence valued at $2,000 at an exact location selected by the winner, subject to approval of the location by the Promoter and within the allocated budget. The following is included in the prize:
• Two (2) nights twin share luxury hotel accommodation (at a minimum 5 star hotel, subject to availability at the chosen location);
• Dinner at a restaurant selected by the Promoter to the value of $200; and
• $250 spending money (for the winner only), to be provided by cheque or direct deposit to a bank account in the winner’s name (as per the winner’s preference).
a. A romantic weekend getaway for two (2) adults in the winner’s State/Territory of residence valued at up to $2,000 at an exact location selected by the winner, subject to approval of the location by the Promoter and within the allocated budget. The
following is included in the prize:
• One (1) night twin share luxury hotel accommodation (at a minimum 5 star hotel, subject to availability at the chosen location);
• One (1) hour massage per person at a Day Spa selected by the Promoter;
• $200 spending money (winner only), to be provided by cheque or direct deposit to a bank account in the winner’s name (as per the winner’s preference).
12. The prize awarded in the Weekly Prize Draw number twelve (12) (i.e. the Major Prize Draw) is the winner’s choice of either a holiday to Paris, France or a holiday to New York, USA for two (2) adults. Each holiday prize option is valued at up to AU$21,550, depending on the winner’s departure point and includes the following:
• Two (2) return economy airfares between the winner’s closest Australian state capital city and either New York, USA or Paris, France (as per the winner’s chosen holiday preference);
• Return airport to accommodation venue transfers in New York or Paris (as applicable, depending on the winner’s chosen holiday preference);
• Seven (7) nights twin share accommodation in a minimum five star property in New York, USA or in Paris, France (as applicable, depending on the winner’s 4 chosen holiday preference). The exact accommodation venue will be selected by the Promoter in its absolute discretion;
• A one-on-one consultation (approximately 3 hours in duration in total) with a New York fashion stylist or a Paris fashion stylist (as applicable, depending onthe winner’s chosen holiday preference) for the winner and their companion together. The stylist will be selected by the Promoter in its absolute discretion;
• AU$1,500 spending money (for the winner only) to be provided by cheque or direct deposit to a bank account in the winner’s name (as per the winner’s preference); and
• All travel related airport and airfare taxes.
13. The following conditions are applicable to each of Week 4 and Week 12 getaway/holiday prize options:
• Holiday must be booked within 90 days of the relevant prize draw date (unless the prize is unclaimed and then awarded in the unclaimed prize draw outlined below in which case the winner will have 30 days from the unclaimed prize draw date to book the holiday);
• Holiday must be booked at least 60 days prior to the intended travel date;
• All travel must be completed within twelve (12) months of the relevant original draw date;
• No changes to the booking by the winner will be allowed within 7 days of departure and all other changes are subject to approval and may come at an additional cost that must be borne by the winner;
• Each prize option is a single event holiday and cannot be separated into different holiday vacations;
• Availability cannot be guaranteed during Christmas, School holiday and special event periods or any other time. All bookings will be subject to availability at all times.
• Travel suppliers/ airlines to be chosen at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and the winner must organize the prize through the suppliers nominated by the Promoter;
• All passengers must travel together on the same flights and stay at the same property in the selected destination;
• Once a booking is confirmed, changes will incur a change fee of $150 per person, including GST plus supplier charges;
• Travel insurance is highly recommended by the Promoter, however, any costs incurred in obtaining insurance will be the responsibility of each winner;
• It is a condition of accepting a prize that each winner (and any traveling companion/s) complies with all the conditions of use of the relevant prize and the prize supplier’s requirements;
• Each winner and his/her companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation;
• Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with each winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary;
• Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize;
• Each winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in; and
• Each winner (and his/her companion/s) will be required to sign a prize acceptance form including a liability waiver as a condition of accepting the prize within 6 weeks of winner notification.
Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
14. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.5
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final in regard to all aspects of this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. All prize values in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars.
22. Total prize pool value is up to AU$41,048.00.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stated otherwise.
24. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 11/12/2012 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by writing and their names will be published in The Australian on 18/12/2012.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
28. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any 6 liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/redemption/taking of a prize.
31. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. ‘iPad’ and ‘iPhone’ are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
34. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her companion where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
35. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
36. The Promoter is Simplot Australia Pty Limited (ABN 98 070 579 609) of Chifley Business Park, 2 Chifley Drive, Mentone, Victoria 3194, telephone (03) 9588 3000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/12/1777, VIC Permit No. 12/486, ACT Permit No. TP12/763, SA Permit No. T12/394