Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 05:48:40 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,696 comps and freebies worth over $26,147,262.00 listed

That's over twenty six million, one hundred and fourty seven thousand, two hundred and sixty two dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015918 Total Posts (445751 Searchable Posts) in 298104 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Shout a mate a free Farmer's Union Iced Coffee - 40,000 to give away - facebook
Entry Details
  • FreeFarmer's Union Iced Coffee     Closing Date: Sunday 21 April 2013

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$160,000.00  
Pages: 1 2 3 Next Next Last All
Print
Author Topic: Shout a mate a free Farmer's Union Iced Coffee - 40,000 to give away - facebook  (Read 4031 times)  (Replies 22 posts)
comper2012
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« : Saturday 16 February 2013, 01:12:52 pm »
Go Up

http://www.shoutafuic.com/

SHOUT YOUR MATE A FARMERS UNION ICED COFFEE IN ANOTHER STATE AND HELP US SHARE THE LOVE FOR LIQUID GOLD.

BE ONE OF THE FIRST 5,000 SHOUTERS AND WE’LL SHOUT YOU A FARMERS UNION ICED COFFEE AS WELL!

Entry Instructions:
To send a “Shout a Mate” voucher, Eligible Entrants must:
 - Visit www.shoutafuic.com;
 - Login to Facebook via Facebook Connect on www.shoutafuic.com;
 - Select a friend from the Facebook friends displayed;
 - Select their State;
 - Select the friend’s State (note that "Shout a Mate" invitations may not be sent to Facebook users located in South Australia, unless otherwise specified);
 - Indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
 - Submit the "Shout a Mate" form.

To redeem a Gift, Eligible Entrants must receive a “Shout a Mate” invitation from a Facebook friend and must then:
 - Visit www.shoutafuic.com;
 - Complete all details requested in the online form at www.shoutafuic.com, including mobile phone number;
 - Indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions and submit the completed online form at www.shoutafuic.com;
 - Receive an electronic voucher via SMS on their mobile phone; and
 - Present the electronic SMS voucher at a Participating Outlet store in the state specified on the SMS to receive a free Gift.

Eligible Entrants can send a "Shout a Mate" invitation to a Facebook friend once a day, with a maximum of 10 "Shout a Mate" invitations available to send during the Offer Period.

Entrants are limited to redeeming 1 voucher

Participating Outlets are selected BP stores around Australia listed on www.shoutafuic.com and http://mymap.co/bpau ("Participating Outlets")

T&Cs
Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.

Eligible Entrants
Offer is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over who have a Facebook account. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and outlets/venues associated with this offer are ineligible to enter.
Entry Instructions
To send a “Shout a Mate” voucher, Eligible Entrants must:
Visit www.shoutafuic.com;
Login to Facebook via Facebook Connect on www.shoutafuic.com;
Select a friend from the Facebook friends displayed;
Select their State;
Select the friend’s State (note that "Shout a Mate" invitations may not be sent to Facebook users located in South Australia, unless otherwise specified);
Indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
Submit the "Shout a Mate" form.
To redeem a Gift, Eligible Entrants must receive a “Shout a Mate” invitation from a Facebook friend and must then:
Visit www.shoutafuic.com;
Complete all details requested in the online form at www.shoutafuic.com, including mobile phone number;
Indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions and submit the completed online form at www.shoutafuic.com;
Receive an electronic voucher via SMS on their mobile phone; and
Present the electronic SMS voucher at a Participating Outlet store in the state specified on the SMS to receive a free Gift.
Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries submitted for any element of this promotion will be deemed invalid. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Eligible Entrants can send a "Shout a Mate" invitation to a Facebook friend once a day, with a maximum of 10 "Shout a Mate" invitations available to send during the Offer Period. Entrants are limited to redeeming 1 voucher. Recipients of a “Shout a Mate” voucher may receive reminder SMS messages from the Promoter during the Offer Period. If an entrant loses their SMS voucher (e.g. they accidentally delete the SMS from their mobile phone), they can send a SMS message reading "LOSTFUIC" to 0416 907 038 (standard SMS costs apply). Their unused SMS voucher will then be re-sent to their mobile number.
SMS services provided by Pocketvouchers Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 19 147 084 900). SMS vouchers can only be sent to entrants with a compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits receipt of SMS messages.

The offer commences at 00.01 EST on 04/02/13 and continues until 23.59 EST on 31/03/13 (**Promotion has now been extended to 21/04/2013 due to technical problems)or until Gift stocks are exhausted, whichever occurs first (“Offer Period”). Claims received after 31/03/13 will not be accepted.

Gift consists of one 600mL Farmers Union Iced Coffee valued at $4 RRP (inc GST). There are 40,000 Gifts available. Total value of Gifts is $160,000 RRP (inc GST). Gifts are not redeemable for cash. If any Gift becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a gift of equal or greater value.

Participating Outlets are selected BP stores around Australia listed on www.shoutafuic.com and http://mymap.co/bpau ("Participating Outlets"). In order to use the store locator on a mobile phone, entrants must have internet access on their phone. Data charges may apply. Each voucher is valid only in the state that is specified on the SMS voucher.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the offer.
Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.

In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion and making the appropriate selection on the entry form entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. Entrants can access and correct the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter on 1800 677 852. The Promoter’s full privacy policy is available at http://www.lionco.com/supplementary/privacy-policy.
The Promoter is LD&D Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 083 019 390) of 737 Bourke Street Docklands, Victoria 3008. Telephone number 1800 677 852.

The Promoter acts as agent for and on behalf of LD&D Milk Pty Limited, LD&D Foods Pty Limited, Berri Pty Limited, Butterfields Specialty Foods Pty Ltd, Dairy Farmers Pty Limited, Dairy Vale Foods Pty Ltd and QUD Pty Ltd in accordance with the agency arrangementsdetailed more specifically by calling Lion’s consumer enquiry centre. You expressly acknowledge the appointment of Lion by the companies listed above as agent of those companies. All acts by Lion in connection with this agreement are acts taken on behalf of the companies listed above as agent of those companies.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyContact us  © 2013 LD&D
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

zertzz
Junior Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Taurus
Taurus

« Reply #1 : Saturday 16 February 2013, 07:00:27 pm »
Go Up

I get error try later.  Sad

Wins:
2008 (joined Sept 08) approx. $2000
2009 approx $9000
2010 approx $200
2011 $2740
2012 $6903
2013 $2223
justtee09

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Winners in 2013

« Reply #2 : Saturday 16 February 2013, 07:21:08 pm »
Go Up

Same here zertzz.... Shocked

Happy Comping to all....keep on winning every day and in every way...good luck everyone...

TiriVintiques
cherylh
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

Scorpio
Scorpio

« Reply #3 : Saturday 16 February 2013, 09:51:03 pm »
Go Up

Im thinking this maybe a hoax, check the web address there is no '.au' and if u say it out loud its ot very nice! it mabe a joke

Need a motor mechanic in Melbourne SE Suburbs? Vlad McLean   offers quality sevice, honest, reliable and realistic prices.Check his facebook page Eastern Euro Garage or contact me more more details
blondie1973

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Best Of Luck To Everyone :D

« Reply #4 : Sunday 17 February 2013, 02:39:31 am »
Go Up

I get error try later.  Sad

They've been trying to get the problem fixed for a few days, it's not a hoax, it's been on TV too!

Fanatic
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #5 : Monday 18 February 2013, 07:13:54 pm »
Go Up

I'm getting an error as well.

DinkumAussie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #6 : Thursday 21 February 2013, 09:38:41 pm »
Go Up

It finally worked for me tonight.  Still a little buggy and had to try a few times, but it's finally worked.

msjules

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Just me

« Reply #7 : Thursday 21 February 2013, 10:28:31 pm »
Go Up

Do you click the state you want to send it to then? Mine only comes up with a map of Oz!

What I have learnt about life can be summed up in just three words....................IT GOES ON.
justtee09

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Winners in 2013

« Reply #8 : Friday 22 February 2013, 12:36:21 am »
Go Up

All good now...a bit glitchy but atleast it works  Very Happy

Happy Comping to all....keep on winning every day and in every way...good luck everyone...

TiriVintiques
DinkumAussie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #9 : Friday 22 February 2013, 08:53:26 pm »
Go Up

Definitely still glitchy.  I selected the State I'm in and then the one I was sending it to.  Filled in all my details (not too happy about providing a mobile number though), but am yet to receive a text telling me how to redeem.  When I click on the "redeem" button, it tells me my details don't match!

Blossom

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

Howdy

« Reply #10 : Friday 22 February 2013, 09:41:15 pm »
Go Up

I'm also only get a map of Oz, nothing happens if I click on any part of it.

Millardmotors
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #11 : Friday 22 February 2013, 10:57:21 pm »
Go Up

Still waiting for the text Sad

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #12 : Saturday 23 February 2013, 12:19:18 am »
Go Up

Shame you can only nominate someone that has a Facebook account for the iced coffee.

Took a long time to process my entry - and I'm still waiting for the text too!  Confused

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #13 : Saturday 23 February 2013, 07:09:13 pm »
Go Up

Has anyone received a text message from Farmer's Union? After one and a half days I'm STILL waiting for mine!  Confused

justtee09

Recent Activity
0%

Gemini
Gemini

Winners in 2013

« Reply #14 : Saturday 23 February 2013, 08:09:10 pm »
Go Up

Still waiting, waiting, waiting... Shocked

TiriVintiques
shana

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #15 : Sunday 24 February 2013, 12:08:13 am »
Go Up

I was able to shout a mate but I thought I would also get one via sms too for shouting but so far nada

Millardmotors
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #16 : Tuesday 26 February 2013, 01:01:46 pm »
Go Up

Still no text..

Axeman

Recent Activity
0%

Cancer
Cancer

« Reply #17 : Tuesday 26 February 2013, 02:43:09 pm »
Go Up

I finally was able to redeem mine today and got a text

2015 = $2,880
campdrafter
Beginner

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #18 : Wednesday 27 February 2013, 09:34:50 pm »
Go Up

i havent gotten a text either. Sad

DinkumAussie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #19 : Thursday 28 February 2013, 10:04:17 pm »
Go Up

I think I've finally worked out how I can get my own .... get a friend to shout you.  I used my "spare" facebook account to shout myself, and I was then able to click on the Redeem yours button, put in my mobile number and actually got the text message.

mnew9
Total Addict

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #20 : Thursday 28 February 2013, 11:13:30 pm »
Go Up

For me, this promotion is a complete dud! I have been waiting over 5 days for the redeem text message - still nothing!
Also, I tried shouting an iced coffee to my sister. She tried to redeem it online and received the message "Oops, your details don't match".
I then tried to contact the promoter through their webpage. A contact box opened asking for my details but after completing it I found there was no way to submit it.  Confused

What a terrible way to run a promotion!  Sad

DinkumAussie
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #21 : Friday 01 March 2013, 10:18:30 pm »
Go Up

In response to my queries, I actually received the following email from them today:

Unfortunately the Farmers Union Iced Coffee  ‘Shout a Mate’ promotion is still experiencing technical difficulties related to people being able to login to Facebook via the www.shoutafuic.com website to participate in the promo.  There is a facebook bug causing issues.  Our digital agency is working with Facebook in Australia and USA to resolve this issue and are responding to consumers’ queries (and frustrations!) on the facebook site. They will also keep people updated via the website www.shoutafuic.com .

We plan to extend the promotion period until 21/04/13 (instead of 31/03/13)..  The ATL media advertising has been put on hold while we sort out the technical issues and will resume once the promotion is running smoothly.

ursey
Trainee

Recent Activity
0%

« Reply #22 : Monday 04 March 2013, 07:00:44 pm »
Go Up

i got it to work by when the map of of comes up click on face book they end up sending a  txt to redeem at bp garage  xxxursula

Pages: 1 2 3 Next Next Last All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0344 seconds with 19 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 05:48:40 pm from 3.140.185.147