Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 09:20:32 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,629 comps and freebies worth over $24,220,377.14 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and twenty thousand, three hundred and seventy seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014501 Total Posts (444334 Searchable Posts) in 296739 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN: A year-long shopping spree from Zjoosh worth $1200/Subscribe to DDG Daily
Entry Details
  • Win Year Shopping Spree     Closing Date: Thursday 16 January 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,200.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN: A year-long shopping spree from Zjoosh worth $1200/Subscribe to DDG Daily  (Read 385 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 17 December 2013, 05:16:16 am »
Go Up

http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2013/12/win-year-long-shopping-spree-zjoosh/

WIN: A year-long shopping spree from Zjoosh worth $1200!

Shopping is such a large part of our lives that every girl in this office would easily list it as their number one hobby (I'm getting pretty close to shopping more than I eat these days, and considering how much I eat, that's saying something!), and while we all love the thrill that comes from a new dress, nothing can quite match a satisfying delivery of new accessories.

Zjoosh is basically the online accessories shop of your dreams. They have a massive stash of stylish jewellery, scarves and handbags and for such reasonable prices you'll feel like you're stealing them! PLUS, they want to offer all jewellery-loving ladies the chance to give themselves a little bit of loving every month for a whole year. So if you're an accessories hoarder (guilty!), then this is one competition you'll want to jump on, stat!
WHAT CAN I WIN?

One lucky lady will win a year-long shopping spree from Zjoosh to the value of $1200

(12 x $100 vouchers)
HOW DO I ENTER?

It's really easy. Just enter the form below and you are good to go!
ENTER NOW!

YES I would like to join the Zjoosh email list and hear all about any awesome deals, news or new styles they may have!

Once you hit submit you will be redirected to the Zjoosh website, so you can start selecting the styles you are going to buy when you win!

Competition conditions:

Entries open 10am, 9th December, 2013 and close 10am, 16th January, 2014 (Australia EST). Winners will be announced here, and via email by January 31st, 2014.
    You must be a current, valid DDGDaily.com email subscriber to be eligible to win (if you are not already subscribed, by entering this subscriber only comp you are also giving permission to be added to our weekly email updates list).
    One entry per form (per person)
    This is a game of chance; winner will be selected by computer generated random drawing.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 09:20:32 am from 44.195.47.227