Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 12:27:14 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,656 comps and freebies worth over $29,854,744.44 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and fifty four thousand, seven hundred and fourty four dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015635 Total Posts (445468 Searchable Posts) in 297834 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  10x Cussons Mum&Me hamper (Answer Q - FB)
Entry Details
  • 10x Cussons Mum&Me hamper     Closing Date: Friday 11 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Baby & Maternity 
Prizes may include Nursery Items, Sterilisers, Prams, Nappies etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$3,880.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 10x Cussons Mum&Me hamper (Answer Q - FB)  (Read 298 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 31 March 2014, 06:06:16 pm »
Go Up

https://www.facebook.com/CussonsMumandMe.au

Who were your bump buddies during your pregnancy?

Tag your friends in the post and tell us why you couldn't do without them during your or your partner's pregnancy
for the chance to win a Cussons Mum&Me hamper each, plus a dinner for two voucher for your night off - we have 10 to giveaway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms and Conditions: Cussons Mum and Me ‘Bump Buddies’ Wall Competition

Promoter: PZ Cussons
Australia Pty Ltd, ABN – 13 004 164 827

OPEN & CLOSE DATES & TIMES

The promotion commences at 4pm Monday 31st March 2014 and closes 12 noon Friday 11th April 2014 ("Promotional Period").

How to enter

1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. All persons redeeming this prize must be aged 18 years and over. Only one (1) entry per person will be permitted.

2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Directors, management and employees, of the Promoter and its related companies, are not eligible to enter this promotion.

3. To enter, individuals go to the Cussons Mum& Me Australia Facebook page (<a>https://www.facebook.com/CussonsMumandMe.au/[/url]) during the promotional period, like the Cussons Mum & Me Facebook page, and post your answer in the comments section on the competition wall post “Tag your friends in the post and tell us why you couldn’t do without them during you or your partners pregnancy”.

4. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter based on creative merit. The Promoter’s decision as to the winning entries and in relation to any aspect of the competition more generally will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.

5. The prize(s) will be drawn at the promoter’s premises on Monday 14th April 2014.  The winner will be notified by the Promoter in writing via Facebook message within 48 hours of being drawn, to the account used to post the answer in the comments section of the competition post. Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.

6. 10 Cussons Mum&Me Hampers and Voucher Packs are available to win. Entrants are only eligible to win one hamper.

7. Each hamper and voucher pack will include one (1) of each of the following Cussons Mum & Me products:

Cussons Mum & Me Bump Stretch Mark Cream

Cussons Mum & Me Bump Relax & Unwind Bath Soak

Cussons Mum & Me Bump Soothe & Nourish Body Lotion

Cussons Mum & Me Bump Cool & Relieve Soothing Spray

Cussons Mum & Me New Mum Stretch Mark Fader

Cussons Mum & Me New Mum Calm & Soothe Bath Soak

Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight Baby Bath

Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight Massage Oil

Cussons Mum & Me Baby Sleep Tight Balm

Cussons Mum & Me Baby Emollient Bath Wash

Cussons Mum & Me Baby Emollient Body Cream

Australia Post VISA Load&Go Voucher valued at $250

Each prize hamper is individually valued at $388 RRP.  The total prize pool, of 10 hampers, is valued at $3,880. 

8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

9. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise for 28 days after the competition close date, the Promoter will conduct further draws, as required. The winner will be notified in writing via Facebook messages.

10. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be taken as cash except as provided. The prizes must be taken as described and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as described. Prize excludes any associated costs. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.

11.  Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.

12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.

13. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.

14. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.

15. The winners agree that the Promoter may use their name and photographs of them for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and that the Promoter will own copyright in any such photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.

16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents)
exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.

17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to
Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct
information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.

18. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, as required to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winners’ names and suburb in any media.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0266 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 12:27:14 pm from 3.145.23.123