Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 10:43:27 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,701 comps and freebies worth over $33,584,219.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and eighty four thousand, two hundred and nineteen dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015928 Total Posts (445761 Searchable Posts) in 298112 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Scottish Theme Tote Bag of goodies/Easy
Entry Details
  • Win Tote Bag full of Books     Closing Date: Wednesday 30 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Scottish Theme Tote Bag of goodies/Easy  (Read 228 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 06 April 2014, 04:24:51 am »
Go Up

http://freshfiction.com/contest.php?id=6447

A.B. McKinley Celebrates Edinburgh's Ceilidh Culture - Win a Scottish Theme Tote Bag of goodies
A.B. McKinley

McKinley wants you to enjoy Edinburgh's Ceilidh Culture: the greatest grass-roots festival, showcasing Scotland's most talented traditional and folk artists. So he's including some photos of the fun you're missing.

The April Scottish flower is the cherry blossom illustrated here was photographed in Milngavie (pronounced "Milguy") a suburb of Glasgow where a number of these lovely trees line the side of the road.

As I've mentioned I will try tae keep in touch while I'm overseas and email is probably the best way. The job is supposed tae be a mainly surveillance and intelligence type gig, just like the last one was. Let's hope this one stays that way and does nae involve too much excitement. So nae need tae worry, even if yer dinnae hear fae me fer a while. It does nae mean there's anything wrong. I'll be back in the Fall, so until then I hope yer all have a guid summer. The McKinley's Lasses page and the Scott McKinley unofficial fan page will still have things going on, so keep visiting.

One lucky winner will get a A.B. McKinley tote with Scottish flower packets for each month of the year. See some of the lovely blooms on Rampant Scotland.

KILTED DESIRE: SANDS OF BETRAYAL.

Scott Maclaren, a strong, Special Forces Scotsman is terribly injured during his tour of duty in Afghanistan. His journey begins with a broken heart after his wife leaves him for another man during his time in the hospital. Traveling across the Atlantic to visit family, his story now begins.

After years of physical therapy and being alone, things were about to look up. Katie Johnson, a beautiful Ohio schoolteacher, was where his ‘dream' of passion and love were to become reality. Smoldering embers became a passionate, raging fire between them. A wanting and desire that burned for one another as neither had ever experienced before.

Scott's love for Katie and her two girls would lead him to great lengths to make all their dreams come true, including a six-month security contract in the Middle East. The money would ensure financial security for life.

The contract was to secure the safety of a young attractive businesswoman, Britney Parnell, who is accustomed to getting what she wants... and she wants Scott. She wastes no time in making her yearnings known. All can see her motives, but Scott. His only thoughts while in Baghdad are to keep her safe amidst terrorist attacks, shootings and bombs exploding all around them...

See A Larger Image of Prize
Contest ends: April 30, 2014
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 10:43:27 pm from 3.137.161.222