Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 09:02:59 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,691 comps and freebies worth over $33,528,943.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and twenty eight thousand, nine hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016007 Total Posts (445840 Searchable Posts) in 298190 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win copy of book -Shadower & $20 Gift Card/Easy
Entry Details
  • Win Book & $20 Gift Card     Closing Date: Sunday 20 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win copy of book -Shadower & $20 Gift Card/Easy  (Read 145 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Sunday 06 April 2014, 05:04:22 am »
Go Up

http://freshfiction.com/contest.php?id=6429

Catherine Spangler's "SPRING INTO OTHER WORLDS" Contest
Catherine Spangler

What better way to celebrate spring than with an exciting new book to read and a gift card to do spring shopping? You'll receive a $20 gift card to the retailer of your choice and a copy of my new science fiction romance, SHADOWER (or one of any of my ebooks.)

You can also order SHADOWER now!

SHADOWER

Injured in a bar fight and then stranded on a hellhole planet when her ship is stolen, smuggler Moriah Cameron finds herself at the mercy of arrogant Sabin Travers. She manages to elude him, but quickly realizes she has no good option to get off Calt, so she stows away on Sabin's ship. Sabin discovers her just as she stumbles upon a secret that could affect hundreds of lives—a hidden Shielder colony. Forced to take Moriah captive to protect that secret, he decides to take her to Elysia to have her memory altered.

Instead of being grateful that he didn't shut her up permanently, Moriah is infuriated about being delayed from picking up a crucial shipment. In return, Sabin resents the disruption this defiant and ungrateful woman creates in his life.

Having a strong aversion to domineering men like Sabin, Moriah manages to steal his ship and escape—after dumping him, drugged and naked, at a Pleasure Dome. Her freedom is short lived when Sabin catches up with her. He finds a way to make her pay, and she has no choice but to go along.

As they battle wills and wits across the quadrant, Moriah is shocked by her growing attraction to Sabin. But when she discovers he is also a shadower, all bets are off. She eludes him once more and heads to a dangerous but lucrative delivery. Things go wrong at the drop, and only Sabin's major sacrifice can save her. But ultimately, it's love, acceptance, and healing that save them both

You can read an excerpt from Sabin and Moriah's story in SHADOWER on my website.

Spring is such a special time—one of rebirth and newness. I love the leaves coming back to the trees, and the flowers "springing" up. I think we're all ready for some real spring weather. And, as always, for some great reading!

See A Larger Image of Prize
Contest ends: April 20, 2014
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 09:02:59 am from 3.15.219.217