Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 07:33:37 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $33,794,640.37 listed

That's over thirty three million, seven hundred and ninety four thousand, six hundred and fourty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015702 Total Posts (445535 Searchable Posts) in 297900 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 Copies of Book -Creative Eclairs/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • Win Book -Creative Eclairs     Closing Date: Friday 18 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 Copies of Book -Creative Eclairs/Rafflecopter  (Read 122 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 15 April 2014, 05:33:50 am »
Go Up

http://www.recipesfromanormalmum.com/2014/03/04/bloggers-confidential-giveaway/

Ruth has 5 copies of her latest book, Creative Eclairs to giveaway worth £14.99 each. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 18th April 2014. How to enter:

Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
    This giveaway will close on 18th April 2014.
    Please read the rules below.
    Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
    First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
    If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
    Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
    Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
    Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
    If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.

Rules and things:

Open to anyone over the age of 18, worldwide. Sorry to anyone younger.
    There are 5 copies of Creative Eclairs available to win, each worth £14.99. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
    Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
    I am running this giveaway on behalf of FW Media who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
    This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.

Good luck everyone!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 07:33:37 pm from 3.141.202.54