Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:32:59 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,665 comps and freebies worth over $24,154,580.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty four thousand, five hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014484 Total Posts (444317 Searchable Posts) in 296723 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 3 Packs of imPRESS Nails Press On Manicures/Widget
Entry Details
  • Win 3 Packs of imPRESS Nails     Closing Date: Tuesday 29 April 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 3 Packs of imPRESS Nails Press On Manicures/Widget  (Read 152 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 22 April 2014, 04:44:55 am »
Go Up

http://www.dollydowsie.com/2014/04/impress-nails-review.html

I know that there are many nail art/polish fanatics amongst my blog readers so I wanted to show you all a fab product which I've recently discovered, imPRESS Nails Press On Manicures. These little beauties have been a lifesaver for me as I hardly get a chance to polish my nails these days and when I do they always chip about an hour afterwards which makes the whole process a waste of time but with imPRESS' Press On Manicures my nails stay looking lovely for about four days, depending on what I'm doing. These can last up to a week but as I am constantly washing my hands and busy doing housework/mammy things my hands doesn't have the easiest of times and that affects my nails too. I love the look of these nails, they don't have that horrible, cheap look that most fake nails do, there's no glue involved so you're literally pulling off a strip and pressing them onto your nails - I love when products do what they say on the tin or that should be box in this case and they have a lovely glossy shine to them which gives the appearance of having a shellac manicure without all the hassle of going to a nail bar. I love the packing of these nails too, the come in a plastic polish bottle and I think that's such a fun element. There are so many designs and finishes of these nails available, personally I'm a fan of the glitter, ombre effect nails, they'd be gorgeous for summer. I think the pink colour I'm currently wearing is gorgeous too and I've also tried the black so far which was great for a simple, dark, glossy nail look.

imPress Press On Manicures are perfect for those who want to achieve a salon inspired look quickly and without having to leave their home. These are the perfect accessory for nights out and family occasions and are great for keeping your nails looking lovely and manicured to perfection. I would caution though not to shower too soon after applying these nails as they adhesive tends to come away when exposed to too much water. These nails are also easy to file down to get the length you want so you can tailor them to your own personal preferences, personally I prefer my nails mid-length as otherwise I can't seem to do anything with them! imPRESS Nails Press On Manicures range between €8.50 and €10.50 and can be found in all Boots stores nationwide. You can read more about imPRESS Nails and see more of their gorgeous nail designs on their website.

I'm giving one lucky blog reader the chance to win three packs of imPRESS Nails Press On Manicures, simply enter via the entry form below. This giveaway is open worldwide. Best of luck to everyone who enters.

Giveaway Tools
Win 3 Packs of imPRESS Nails Press On Manicures
Options
Ends: 4/29/2014 12:00 PM
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0313 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:32:59 pm from 35.169.107.177