Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 11:50:30 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,651 comps and freebies worth over $33,518,839.69 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and eighteen thousand, eight hundred and thirty nine dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015706 Total Posts (445539 Searchable Posts) in 297904 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win DP to see Bodyjar Bris Hifi 7/8/14/Ans Q/Qld
Entry Details
  • DP to see Bodyjar Bris Hifi     Closing Date: Tuesday 05 August 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win DP to see Bodyjar Bris Hifi 7/8/14/Ans Q/Qld  (Read 125 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Thursday 24 July 2014, 05:10:02 am »
Go Up

http://www.thehifi.com.au/offers/win-tix-bodyjar-2/

Bodyjar

Thu 07 Aug

The Hi-Fi BRISBANE

What is punk? Goddamn that’s a question that causes some fights eh!? For some, its the clothes you wear. For others, the clothes you avoid wearing. Straight Edge, Hardcore, Crust, the dreaded Pop Punk – who gives a xxx! For me it was always and will always be about living life. Seeing your country and weird lands that abound overseas. It was a way of getting paid (haha well, some times) to travel and drink, with your best friends in the world. Singing songs about why that girl doesn’t dig you the way you dig her, and just having a crowd, or even just one person singing along. Making that connection with strangers who become friends.

I have shared tour buses, shitty vans, hotel room floors, and even couches in my own house with Bodyjar. I remember once standing around with them and realizing we were all wearing Dickies shorts, band tee’s, Vans sneakers and wallet chains while of course drinking slab after slab of beer. That was the 90′s. That magical, mythical, barely-just-memorable decade where everything just seemed to fall into place. Small bands got bigger, got to record with their heroes and even play along side them.

For the guys I shared a floor with so many times, Bodyjar went on to sell hundreds of thousands of records worldwide (including the gold selling How It Works album) tour the world countless times and live out all of their boyhood dreams. And they did it all while being themselves and not conforming. They still to this day play their shows like it’s a party – friends are always welcome to share a beer from their riders and their loyal following doesn’t need to be asked more than once to join in the party with Bodyjar as the iconic Australian punk rock soundtrack.

To go in the chance to win a double pass to see Bodyjar at The Hi-Fi please fill out the form below:

WIN TIX: Bodyjar

What names did Bodyjar go by before finally becoming Bodyjar?*

Competition Closes: August 5th
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 11:50:30 pm from 3.131.13.37