Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 03:14:07 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,681 comps and freebies worth over $33,482,536.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, four hundred and eighty two thousand, five hundred and thirty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015992 Total Posts (445825 Searchable Posts) in 298175 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win Choice of Fabric from Eco Fabric Store/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • Fabric from Eco Fabric Store     Closing Date: Friday 05 September 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win Choice of Fabric from Eco Fabric Store/Rafflecopter  (Read 128 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Monday 01 September 2014, 04:20:16 am »
Go Up

http://blog.aquariann.com/2014/08/giveway-earth-friendly-fabric-organic-store.html

Giveaway: Choice of Fabric from Eco Fabric Store

Giveaway by Eco Fabric Store
While kids are grumbling about going back to school so soon, I'm mumbling that it's already been ten years since I graduated! Although I don't miss carrying the heavy books around, I do miss covering them with fun paper. It never occurred to me to try fabric as a better protector, but then, Pinterest didn't exist as a source to easily discover DIY tutorials back then. The collection of cute decorations anyone can now make with a little time and supplies is massive! And here's the excuse to finally make that pretty project you pinned to your board - Vishruti is giving away one yard of fabric from Eco Fabric Store.

The winner may choose any pattern from her Etsy shop. All of her earth-friendly fabrics, like the Indigo Grey Mughal print above, are made from quality materials such as organic cotton, bamboo yarns, soya bean protein and banana yarn. The beautiful colors are achieved through herbal dyeing, which prevents water pollution due to replacement of petrochemical dyes with vegetable and natural dyes. The technique mimics a process from ancient India which was historically done by hand. Each fabric is freshly cut and carefully packaged in a pet-free, vegan and smoke-free environment.

Eco Fabric Store on Etsy

Use the Rafflecopter below to enter to win worldwide giveaway before 11:59pm EST on September 5, 2014. Be sure to leave the mandatory comment on the blog post with the same name you use to fill out the Rafflecopter - all entries by winner must be easily verified or a new winner will be chosen. Not including usernames when asked will also get you disqualified.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 03:14:07 am from 3.23.101.60