Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 08:13:13 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,689 comps and freebies worth over $33,503,743.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and three thousand, seven hundred and fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016003 Total Posts (445836 Searchable Posts) in 298186 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Daniel Wellington Watch/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • Win a Daniel Wellington Watch     Closing Date: Tuesday 23 September 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Daniel Wellington Watch/Rafflecopter  (Read 181 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 16 September 2014, 03:05:41 pm »
Go Up

http://www.newlove-makeup.com/2014/09/international-giveaway-win-daniel-wellington-watch.html

International Giveaway: Win a Daniel Wellington Watch

International Giveaway: Win a Daniel Wellington Watch

Yes, you heard it right. A Daniel Wellington watch of your choice! Is’nt that amazing ?!

About Daniel Wellington: The story behind Daniel Wellington begins with a trip half way around the globe where Filip Tysander, the founder of Daniel Wellington, met an intriguing gentleman from the British Isles. The man had the inspiring ability to be gentlemanly but still relaxed and unpretentious. He had an impeccable style, and loved to wear his watches on old weathered NATO straps. His name? Well, Daniel Wellington, of course..

The “preppy” trend is bigger than ever before. And while there are many big players in the fashion industry that cater to preppy needs, such as Ralph Lauren, Gant and Brooks Brothers, we felt that there was an empty space in the watch market. There was something missing.

DSC02414 600x450 International Giveaway: Win a Daniel Wellington Watch

We believe that Daniel Wellington fills that gap. Our vision is that when someone thinks of a preppy dressed person, he or she is wearing a Daniel Wellington watch.

Slowly but surely, a beautiful watch emerged. It was thin, refined and perfectly round. It was minimalistic and didn’t have too many details. We believe that the traditional, yet crisp design blends together perfectly with the colourful NATO strap and will appeal to almost everyone with a sense for classic and timeless design.

DSC02415 600x450 International Giveaway: Win a Daniel Wellington Watch

The straps themselves are an important part of the watch. NATO straps originate from the British navy, where divers would use the strong nylon straps over their wet suits. Even though they were originally made to avoid rust, we love the look and versatility of them. That’s why we wanted to create a line of different straps with different colours and patterns – but all with a strong bond to the British Isles.

Sean Connery, another big fan of the NATO strap, wore one in the James Bond movie “Goldfinger”. Need we say more?

The Daniel Wellington watch is suitable for every occasion. Regardless if you’re attending a black tie event, playing a game of tennis or enjoying a sunny day at the beach club – the Daniel Wellington is a beautiful companion.

Not only that, but with interchangeable straps you can have a different watch for every day of the week.

Daniel Wellington Watches range from $135 to $229. They have some super classy designs. I personally love each of them. And once you own a watch, you only need to buy straps then, since they are all interchangeable. They have dials in gold, silver, rose gold. My personal favourite is rose gold <3

DSC02419 582x600 International Giveaway: Win a Daniel Wellington Watch

I owned a Classic Southampton Lady, which I have shown in many of my outfit posts here. And the recent additions are Classic St.Andrews Lady and an strap for my Classic Southampton Lady dial.

This is the first giveaway I am conducting that is open for men as well. Its open both for men and women and worldwide. So, basically anyone can participate. Its open for all.

Rules you need to follow:

1.  Like Daniel Wellington on Facebook and follow us on Instagram (@danielwellingtonwatches)

2. Like our page on facebook and follow me on Instagram.

3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about the giveaway.

4. Comment below this post,a link to the Daniel Wellington watch (from www.danielwellington.com) you like the most and want to win.

Some other optional rules. You can enter in the Rafflecopter widget below.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 08:13:13 am from 3.145.115.195