Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Saturday 20 April 2024, 10:50:55 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,651 comps and freebies worth over $33,612,777.27 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and twelve thousand, seven hundred and seventy seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015706 Total Posts (445539 Searchable Posts) in 297904 Topics by 41496 Members
Latest Member: Sindra
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a Gigaset Tablet 8" QV830 Black/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • Win a Gigaset Tablet 8" QV830     Closing Date: Wednesday 29 October 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Electronics & Technology 
Prizes may include Computers, Game Consoles, Phone, TV, Stereo etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a Gigaset Tablet 8" QV830 Black/Rafflecopter  (Read 425 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 07 October 2014, 06:47:49 am »
Go Up

http://www.coffeeandcosmetics.com/2014/09/gigaset-tablet-8-qv830-black-first.html

Gigaset Tablet 8" QV830 Black*: (RRP: £99.99) - £69.99

Have you ever wanted an electronic tablet for use away from your computer or to use on the go? A bit like your mobile phone, just a bit bigger and can have all the apps that you use on your phone too? I know I have and when I was offered to review this amazing piece of technology, I just couldn't turn the offer down. Being able to have my own wireless computer that would only need charging up every now and again would be a massive bonus. I could only use my boyfriends iPad when I was at his house and it was shared amongst the family, so it was a battle for the tablet. But now I have one of my very own which won't be house shared as my mum has a Kindle fire, so this little beauty would just be mine, as selfish as that sounds. The lovely people at Tangerine PR supplied me with this product and I am very grateful!

The Gigaset is an Android Jellybean based tablet that is sleek, has an aluminium backing and combines quality and style. It is a high performing device and it is small enough to fit into a handbag and even a coat pocket! It is a high performing tablet with 1.2 GHz quad core processor for fast and reliable functionality. The tablet comes equipped with all the functional settings of a tablet for work or play, including an 8gb flash memory, 5 megapixel camera and excellent battery life. You can even watch movies in HD by yourself or with family and friends. You can listen to music, search the internet an for all those bloggers out there, there is a blogspot app that you can edit your posts on too. Now I know that is an app I will make great use out of.

Now, I've got the nitty gritty out the way, I can describe what I think about this amazing piece of technology. Once I received this package through my door with the sticker 'Gigaset' stuck to the front of it, I squealed with delight as I ran upstairs to open my package. Being able to turn it on straight away and have a play was an absolute bonus. It being similar to my mums Kindle Fire, I pretty much knew how to use it straight away without the need of the instructions and took to downloading all the apps I was going to use straight away. The tablet has it's own apps that are pre downloaded and ready to use as soon as you turn it on. But, the apps I downloaded I pinned to my own home page, so they were easy to access and to use straight away. I like the fact that it is sleek and is able to be put into my bag if I want to take it out with me. It is also very high quality and the fact that it is fast and works at my speed is even better. It is an all round amazing product and I am in love! Who needs an iPad when you can buy a Gigaset that does exactly the same thing?

Now for the better part! The lovely people of Tangerine PR have one to giveaway to one of you lovely readers of my blog! All you have to do is follow the rules and answer the mandatory questions on my rafflecopter and you will be in for a chance to win! The rules are very simple.

There are a couple of rules you will have to follow before entering my giveaway, so please read them carefully!
2) The giveaway will be open for 1 month and will run from Sunday 28th September 2014 and will end on Wednesday 29th October 2014.
3) Anyone can enter but you must be 16 years or older to enter (please ask guardians permission before entering).
4) Please complete all mandatory parts of Rafflecopter to class as a full entry.
5) You must enter your Name, Email and Location to enter.
6) Winner will be announced on my Twitter and my Facebook page!
7) This is an international giveaway, so anyone in the world can enter!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Saturday 20 April 2024, 10:50:55 pm from 3.149.24.159