Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 18 April 2024, 07:38:26 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,663 comps and freebies worth over $29,866,335.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and sixty six thousand, three hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015610 Total Posts (445443 Searchable Posts) in 297809 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Justine Clarke's 'I Am A...Band' Tour FP, 7 Dec (VIC)
Entry Details
  • 'I Am A...Band' Tour FP, 7 Dec     Closing Date: Sunday 26 October 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Justine Clarke's 'I Am A...Band' Tour FP, 7 Dec (VIC)  (Read 92 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 20 October 2014, 09:26:31 am »
Go Up

http://www.littlemelbourne.com.au/competitions/win/win-a-family-pass-to-justine-clarkes-i-am-aband-tour.html

Win a Family Pass to Justine Clarke's 'I Am A...Band' Tour

There has been a huge demand for Justine Clarke’s ‘I Am A… Band’ Tour right across the country, with a fourth and final Melbourne show just announced.

The response to Justine’s national tour has been wonderful with second shows announced in Sydney and Adelaide as well – this cements Justine’s reputation as one of Australia’s most popular children’s entertainers.

The tour promises to be something very special.  Inspired by the song ‘I Am A…’ lifted from the ever-popular hit album ‘I Like To Sing’, the show will encourage young audiences to engage their imagination through words, song and movement. Set to a wonderfully colourful, craft-themed stage, the show will feature the familiar songs that kids know and love from all three of Justine’s albums; with an emphasis on a variety of instruments and sounds.

A long-standing presenter on ABC TV’s Play School and a veteran of numerous live performances, Justine has three top-selling, ARIA nominated CDs and accompanying DVDs: platinum seller ‘I Like To Sing’, ‘Songs To Make You Smile’ and the chart-topping ‘Great Big World’ (released through ABC).  In 2013 Justine was presented with the ARIA Award for Best Children’s Album for her fourth CD, ‘A Little Day Out’.

Amongst several successful ventures in TV, film and live projects, Justine entered into book publishing with her best-selling Children’s picture book ‘The Gobbledygook Is Eating A Book’ and plans to release a CD book (through Scholastic) in October entitled ‘The Ugly Duckling’.

For more information and to book tickets www.livenation.com.au

THE PRIZE

A Family Pass to the 4th Show on Saturday 7th December at 4.00pm

HOW TO WIN

Simply Like, share, tweet, pin or instagram anything from our website for your entry to be valid.
Email your details to us on  hello@littlemelbourne.com.au with “Justine Clarke I Am A Band Competition” as the subject.

Make sure you include:
• Your Name and Address Details
• Your Children's/Childs Age/s
• What you have shared or tweeted from our website

TERMS & CONDITIONS

The winner/s will be chosen at random by Little Melbourne, Sunday  26th October at 8pm EST and contacted by email. If the winner/s can not be contacted within five days another winner/s will be chosen at random. As always, your privacy will be protected and your email address will not be used for anything other than notifying winners. Prize is not transferable. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Little Melbourne and not to Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 18 April 2024, 07:38:26 pm from 18.223.159.195