Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 04:37:03 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,664 comps and freebies worth over $33,637,043.76 listed

That's over thirty three million, six hundred and thirty seven thousand, fourty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015937 Total Posts (445770 Searchable Posts) in 298121 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/20 "My Old Lady" double passes
Entry Details
  • My Old Lady double passes Bmag     Closing Date: Monday 17 November 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/20 "My Old Lady" double passes  (Read 146 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Monday 10 November 2014, 03:53:51 pm »
Go Up

My Old Lady is a warm and witty tale set in the City of Light starring Maggie Smith, Kevin Kline and Kristin Scott Thomas.
Hard-up New Yorker Mathias (Kline) travels to Paris to sell a grand old apartment he has inherited from his estranged father. But he is stunned to find a refined and spirited old lady, Mathilde (Smith), still living there with her very protective daughter Chloé (Scott Thomas) and he soon discovers she is not prepared to budge.

He soon learns that under ancient French law, he will not gain possession of the property until Mathilde dies. His apartment is a viager – an ancient French real estate system with complex rules about its resale – and feisty Mathilde, who has lived there with her daughter Chloé for years, can by contract collect payments from Mathias until her death. With no place to go, Mathias stays with Mathilde, instantly clashing with Chloé over his dealings with a property developer who wants the apartment.

However, Mathias and Chloé discover a common ground of childhood pain and neglect. As they grow closer, Mathilde unveils a complex labyrinth of secrets that unites the trio in unexpected ways.

With a smart and funny script from celebrated writer/ director Israel Horovitz, My Old Lady is a charming, sophisticated drama showcasing superb performances from its three expert leads.

We’ve got 20 double in-season passes to give away to My Old Lady, which is released in cinemas on November 13!

http://bmag.com.au/win/win-one-of-20-double-passes-to-my-old-lady/

TO ENTER: Enter via the form below or send your details on an envelope to My Old Lady competition, bmag, PO Box 477, Albion, 4010. *Entrants agree to receive future promotional offers from bmag. This prize is not redeemable for cash or transferrable. Valid only for screenings of My Old Lady. Competition closes 9am, Monday 17 November 2014.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 04:37:03 am from 13.59.218.147