Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 06:40:26 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,698 comps and freebies worth over $26,154,807.00 listed

That's over twenty six million, one hundred and fifty four thousand, eight hundred and seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015921 Total Posts (445754 Searchable Posts) in 298106 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win $300 to spend at Marc Jacobs/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • $300 to spend - Marc jacobs     Closing Date: Friday 19 December 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win $300 to spend at Marc Jacobs/Rafflecopter  (Read 161 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Wednesday 17 December 2014, 06:44:01 am »
Go Up

http://yourstylearchitect.blogspot.hk/2014/11/marc-jacobs-giveaway.html

MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

Happy Weekend Everyone! Here's a little treat to spice up your holiday weekend.

In the spirit of giving and thanksgiving, I’ve teamed up with my blogger friends to bring you another GREAT GIVEAWAY with an amazing prize for one lucky reader!

We’re giving away US$300 to spend at Marc Jacobs to one lucky winner… and it just might be you!

[Pin on Pinterest]

Before I get into the nitty gritty of the giveaway competion, what is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the brand " Marc Jacobs"?  Perhaps his Daisies Perfume, leather goods, accessories or clothes? As the creative director of Louis Vuitton house, he made a mark ( no pun intended) for himself and set out to create his own line(s) of luxury goods which spun off successfully. His " Marc by Marc Jacobs" line is certainly an affordable designer line of luxury goods and therefore making it more accessible for most to trend his items.

Personally for me, I find Marc Jacobs iconic for his " Mouse Ballet Flats". A shoe that stands the test of time - reinventing itself with each new season. If I was the winner of this competition, and haven't had any Marc Jacobs item to add to my wardrobe just yet, I would most definitely use the prize money to purchase one of his Mouse Ballet Flats to start off my Marc Jacobs Collection.

I will be putting together some inspirational boards with 3 very outstanding designs of his infamous Mouse Ballet Flat shoes in my post launching on Monday 1 December 2014. So do look out for them.

Meanwhile, here are the details of the Giveaway :
GIVEAWAY
Prize: US$300 to spend at Marc Jacobs
Co-hosts: Beauty expression by Luchessa • Grace in Style • Oddly Lovely • Jenn's Blah Blah Blog • Funky Jungle • My Fashion On The Rox • The Relevance Report • Mass Musings • Simone - Your Style Architect • Stylish Dreams • The Yuppie Files

Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter daily. Giveaway ends 12/19 and is open worldwide.
Winner will be notified via email. Prize will be delivered via Paypal.

Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!

You can enter daily over the next two weeks and earn bonus entries by sharing the giveaway with your friends on social media.

Here are some of my favourite Marc Jacobs items which you could easily purchase with that winning prize money and certainly items which you could consider for Christmas Pressies for your love ones.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0109 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 06:40:26 pm from 3.145.36.10