Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 26 April 2024, 07:57:09 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,689 comps and freebies worth over $33,503,485.81 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and three thousand, four hundred and eighty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1016002 Total Posts (445835 Searchable Posts) in 298185 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Becomingness Christmas Giveaway - 3 winners (Subscribe/Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Becomingness Christmas Giveawa     Closing Date: Wednesday 24 December 2014

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Becomingness Christmas Giveaway - 3 winners (Subscribe/Answer Q)  (Read 270 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 19 December 2014, 01:11:10 pm »
Go Up

http://www.becomingness.com.au/blog/becomingness-christmas-giveaway

Becomingness Christmas Giveaway

I am SUPER excited to be announcing the first ever giveaway on Becomingness - my small way of saying thank you to everyone for your support in 2014. I have decided to give away a selection of my favourite items - some awesome stuff that will help make 2015 your best year yet.

What I am giving away:

First Prize

1 x The Daily Dream Creator (2015 Planner) by Bliss Inventive - RRP $39.95 (no longer available!!)

This beautiful and inspiring planner is perfect for creating the life of your dreams. It contains over 360 pages filled with inspirational quotes, Australian public holidays dates, astrology dates and plenty of spaces to take notes. There are also sections for daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly dream brainstorming as well as daily scheduling sections.

1 x 2015 Calendar Emma Kate Creative & The Strategy Lab  (the digital copy RRP is $14.99, but I have colour printed this one out for you!)

In the words of Emma Kate Creative & The Strategy Lab:

"This is a calendar for the dreamers - the doers - the daring. Brought to you in collaboration by Emma Kate Co. and The Strategy Lab. This calendar download will be your partner in crime for your 2015 adventures. This is YOUR year ahead to make bright + bold + brilliant dreams a rock solid reality. Features hand-lettered quotes of inspiration for each month in 2015."

1 x Joy Alchemical Oil by  Sacred Self - RRP $49

In the words of Sacred Self:

"An energising and uplifting aroma that is impossible to ignore, lingering persistently. Visualise yourself inside a rainbow as you apply to your heart, solar plexus and wrists. Smile Smile Sacred Self products are hand-made with love during a meditation ceremony. Each item is energetically infused with sound, light, colour, sacred symbols, crystals and a pure intention. Take 5 minutes in your day to create a sacred space and use your blend as a tool to focus."

1 x "I ❤ MY MIND" Organic Roll-on Perfume by Sacred Self - RRP $33

In the words of Sacred Self:

"I ❤ MY LIFE Organic Perfume Collection has a powerful purpose – to remind you to love your mind, body and spirit. Each one is crafted into a base of love, certified organic camellia and essential oils, infused with flower and gem essences. Look closely and you’ll see quartz crystals catching the sunlight and twinkling. Each perfume comes with a ritual card to prompt you to make a self-love intention to support you throughout your day."

1 x 'BecomingSweet - say yes to dessert again!' by ME! - RRP $19

And of course no prize would be complete without a copy of my new eCookbook! BecomingSweet consists of 80 beautiful pages filled with over 50 healthy and amazing recipes, with 46 never seen before recipes. All recipes are created using real food ingredients: nothing artificial, no preservatives, and no additives. They are all gluten, dairy and refined sugar free with a great selection of recipes that are tree nut, peanut & egg free. It is perfect for helping to stick to your new year resolutions.

Prize 2

1 x Joy Alchemical Oil by Sacred Self (as above) - RRP $49

1 x BecomingSweet - say yes to dessert again! eCookbook (also as above) - RRP $19

Prize 3

1 x BecomingSweet - say yes to dessert again! eCookbook - RRP $19

How to enter

Subscribe to my email updates here (if you haven't already), you will also receive a free copy of my mini eCookbook.
    Then, come back and comment on this post with what you are going to do to make 2015 your best year yet.

Additional Entries

Follow me on Instagram @becomingness (if you don’t already) and repost the image, using the hashtag #becomingnesschristmasgiveaway and tagging @becomingness
    Follow me on Facebook (if you don't already) and share the image with your family and friends.

Important Information

You can have up to three entries in total.
    The competition closes at 4pm, Wednesday 24 December 2014 (AEDT) and the winner will be announced to my newsletter subscribers and via social media later in the day.
     I will be assigning a number to every entry and the winner will be picked at random using random.org
    The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
    This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed,  administered by, or associated with Facebook.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 26 April 2024, 07:57:09 am from 3.135.216.174