Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 09:40:17 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,693 comps and freebies worth over $33,565,108.82 listed

That's over thirty three million, five hundred and sixty five thousand, one hundred and eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015969 Total Posts (445802 Searchable Posts) in 298152 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win a snow theme charm bracelet/Rafflecopter
Entry Details
  • snow theme charm bracelet     Closing Date: Tuesday 03 February 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win a snow theme charm bracelet/Rafflecopter  (Read 241 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 27 January 2015, 06:00:49 am »
Go Up

http://inourhappyplace.com/making-theme-charm-bracelets-and-a-giveaway/

making theme charm bracelets and a giveaway

Charm bracelets are one of my biggest weaknesses and the instigation of my internet adventures. I started out on ebay years ago looking for vintage charms and bracelets and then discovered I loved arranging them myself for every holiday, theme, or friend who wanted one. After all, I already had three Christmas themed charm bracelets of my own and only so many days to wear them. My first website was dedicated to charm bracelets alone and I made so many! But after two children and less time I have had a bit of an unintended vacation from making them. I hope that’s at an end and I can get some time to create these regularly again.

To create a themed charm bracelet I like to take my time. I can do one in a “shopping rush” but it’s much more fun to create one leisurely and with some thought. I love looking at pieces and thinking…that’s from the Saturday we drove to 20 miles down to (insert small town) and had lunch and a thrift day. I like to disassemble vintage jewelry finds like necklaces, earrings, and other bracelets to bring character to a bracelet I am creating. If you think about the tradition of charm bracelets and collecting charms over time that just fits, doesn’t it? So some of these charms were purchased from big online vendors (especially the new glass beads) but there are several of them that were worn as many as 30 years ago as part of another piece of jewelry or even a button on a sweater. Don’t overlook a source for something charming for your next charm bracelet. If you have the craft room space a bracelet can evolve over time. My next project is a cat themed bracelet created mostly by chance and a love of cats. This hobby makes me smile and I hope the bracelets will bring a smile to someone else, too!

If you’d like to enter to win this bracelet just fill in the rafflecopter form below. If you are new to the blog, welcome, you can find more information on what I write about here.

Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 09:40:17 pm from 18.226.187.199