Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:25:42 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,665 comps and freebies worth over $24,154,580.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, one hundred and fifty four thousand, five hundred and eighty dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014484 Total Posts (444317 Searchable Posts) in 296723 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  10x Luxurious Philosophy Gift Pack (Easy entry)
Entry Details
  • 10x Luxurious Philosophy G/pac     Closing Date: Sunday 29 March 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Art & Literature 
Prizes may include Paintings, Magazines, Books etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$1,999.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 10x Luxurious Philosophy Gift Pack (Easy entry)  (Read 381 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Friday 06 March 2015, 03:57:44 pm »
Go Up

http://www.roadshowent.com.au/philosophy/?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=20150304_The_Best_Of_Me_SOLUS

WIN A LUXURIOUS  PHILOSOPHY GIFT PACK

To celebrate the Blu-ray, DVD & Digital release of THE BEST OF Me, Roadshow and Amazing Grace are offering ten lucky winners the chance to find the best of you, with a luxurious pamper pack valued at $199.90 each.  

Each winner will receive the award-winning Amazing Grace perfumed body, bath & shower gel, firming body emulsion body moisturizer and the best-selling Amazing Grace spray fragrance.  Smelling heavenly the ten winners can then put their feet up and either read The Best of Me or watch The Best of Me on DVD.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

T&C's

Entry is open to Australian residents . Entrants under 18 years old must seek parental/guardian consent before entering this Promotion (“Eligible Entrants”).

Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.

The Promotion commences at (9.00am) (AEDT/AEST) on (March 5, 2015) and closes at (11.59pm) (AEDT/AEST) on (March 29, 2015) (“Promotion Period”).

To enter, Eligible Entrants must log onto (www.roadshowent.com.au/johnwick) follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page and complete the details required for entry into this Promotion.

The prize draw will take place at (11:00am) on (April 1, 2015) at Oxygen Interactive Marketing, Level 1, 16 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121. The winner(s) will be notified via email within two days of the prize draw and their name(s) published online at www.Roadshow.com.au.

The prize will consist of 10 x luxiorious Philosophy gift packs including
-THE BEST OF ME DVD + UV valued at $39.95
-The BEST OF ME book valued at $19.95
-Amazing Grace 60mL valued at $60
-Amazing Grace Perfumed Body, Bath & Shower Gel 480mL valued at $35
-Perfumed Firming body emulsion 480mL valued at $45
Total prize pack valued at $($199.90)

There are a total of (10) prizes to be won in this Promotion.

The total prize pool value for this Promotion is $($1999)).

A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on (July 1, 2015) at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified via writing within two days and their name(s) published online at www.Roadshow.com.au.

For full terms and conditions, please refer to the link below.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:25:42 pm from 3.236.139.73