Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 25 April 2024, 11:55:32 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,687 comps and freebies worth over $33,314,646.82 listed

That's over thirty three million, three hundred and fourteen thousand, six hundred and fourty six dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015961 Total Posts (445794 Searchable Posts) in 298144 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win A Bissell Bolt Ion 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum/Mum Central/Ans/SA.
Entry Details
  • Win A Bissell Vacuum Cleaner.     Closing Date: Sunday 05 April 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Home Electrical 
Prizes may include White Goods, Appliances, Lamps, Vacuum cleaners etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win A Bissell Bolt Ion 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum/Mum Central/Ans/SA.  (Read 183 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Monday 30 March 2015, 08:38:58 pm »
Go Up

Product Review & Giveaway: Bissell Bolt Ion 2-in-1 Lightweight Cordless Vacuum

http://mumcentral.com.au/product-review-bissell-bolt-ion-2-in-1-lightweight-cordless-vacuum/

I hate vacuuming. Actually I hate housework but vacuuming is in my top 3 list of chores I hate.
Going under the stairs and dragging the vacuum cleaner out. Plugging it in and then dragging it behind me. Reaching the end of the cord, unplugging it, finding a closer power point and re-plugging it and then dragging it behind me again. Then repeat. Vacuuming really is a drag.
The great injustice of course is that I love clean floors. So what’s a girl to do that hates the drag of vacuuming but loves clean floors?

Enter Bissell.
You know that moment when someone offers you something and they’re excited but you’re not? That’s what happened to me “Hey! Do you want to Review the new Bissell Bolt Ion Cordless Vacuum and then tell us all about it??”

No.

But I’m so glad I did.

This portable unit is a sensation.

First of all it’s CORDLESS! I don’t even have to explain what that actually means for someone who does not enjoy vacuuming. I can just keep walking and walking and it just keeps coming with me. It’s also an upright so I’m not dragging anything. You push it. Push it real good.

Secondly, it’s the easiest unit I’ve ever used. It’s the perfect height, it’s light and the handle swivels. Plus the whole thing drops so that it’s basically parallel with the floor to get to those hard to reach places.

Thirdly, it has magic powers in the form of serious gadget factor which means my two boys love it. Over the holiday period they would actually ASK me if they could vacuum before guests arrived. Did you read that? THEY asked ME. Which means I don’t have to vacuum at all.

We’ve got 4 of these babies to give away over the next month or so, stay tuned and you could be welcoming one home!
So what makes this unit so awesome?
It has EdgeReach™ technology, a development by BISSELL which drives suction right up to the edge of skirting boards and other perimeters, rather than stopping short by the width of a cleaning head’s frame.
It has a powerful CORDLESS cyclonic 2-in-1 stick vac that comes with a REMOVABLE hand vac which is brilliant. We use that to suck up the crumbs on the coffee table and the couch!
Powerhead turbo brush for carpets and hard floors.
Two models available – Bissell Ion Bolt Model 1312F (blue) and 1312G (orange) which gives 30 minutes run time via of a 18.0V Lithium Ion battery (RRP $249), and Bissell Ion Bolt Model 1311F with its 40 minutes run time and 25.2V Lithium Ion battery (RRP $299). Both run cord-free on Lithium Ion batteries and recharge completely in under four hours from their docking stations.
The Bolt Ion comes standard with a multi-surface brush that can be activated if required for particular surfaces, and is easily removable for cleaning or replacement. The 25.2V model also has a pet hair brush (with rubber paddles for greater hair pick-up), and soft floor brush for delicate hard floors.
Buttons provide extra fingertip control to suit the job at hand, such as the Edge Brush on/off (which also activates LED lights to illuminate the area), a Brush on/off and Suction Power high/low.
Light (under 3kg) and highly manouverable, Bolt Ion has a 180 degree swivel action, and the two-way folding handle gives additional access to hard-to-reach areas as well as enabling compact storage.
Bissell Bolt Ion
But if you’re like me, and not really bothered by the specifics then all the encouragement you need is in the pics below.
Presenting my seven year old son vacuuming LIKE A BOSS.
Bissell-Ion-Bolt-Feature

DIVIDER

Mums-Choice-Logo-250So there you have it!  Hands down we loved the Bissell Bolt Ion (and so did the kids!)
They’ve certainly earned themselves our Mum’s Choice Thumbs Up Award! 

Here’s your chance to win your very own Bissell Bolt Ion Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, thanks to Bissell Australia.
Simply complete the entry form below and you’re in the running.  Share with your friends to increase your chances of winning!
To be in the running, simply complete the entry form below, answer as many answers as possible and you’re in the running.

1. Each entry action in the form below gives you one entry into the competition. The more actions you complete the greater your chances.
2. Be sure to come back daily for your daily BONUS ENTRY.
3. SHARE SHARE SHARE on social media using the last entry action – for every friend that enters from your referring link, YOU get another entry too!

Be sure to check out all our other competitions HERE
Good luck!
Please show your support for our sponsor and Like Bissell Australia on Facebook

Bissell Bolt Ion Cordless Vacuum
Hands up if you'd like a little help in keeping the house clean, and the cleaning time down! Thanks to Bissell, we're giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Bissell Bolt Ion Cordless Vacuum Cleaner to help you do just that!

+1 What State Are You From?
+1 Comment on the article below to tell us your favourite feature of the Bissell Bolt Ion.
Unlock 5 more entries
Complete the above entries to unlock the rest!

Terms & Conditions
1.You must be 18 years of age or over and a South Australian resident to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
2.Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes if the entrant fails to meet these terms.
3.The competition period begins at 12.00am EST on 18 March 2015. Entries into the competition close at 11:59pm EST on 31st March 2015. No responsibility is taken for late, lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
4.There is one (1) prize comprising a Bissell Bolt Ion Cordless Vacuum valued at $249. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable and the promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of these prizes.
5.The entry method is by going to http://mumcentral.com.au and using the Gleam widget to complete the tasks.
6.Entry via fake Facebook profile will result in disqualification and you may be asked for proof of identification to verify this.
7.Entry to the competition is free.
8.Only one entrant per person is accepted.
9.Employees of the promoter, sponsors or any person associated with the prize are ineligible to enter.
10.The judging will commence on 1st April 2015 and the winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date by the telephone number they provided in the Gleam widget. If the winner is not contactable, or there is no response is received or within 24 hours the competition will be rejudged and another winner identified.
11.The winner will have their full name published on the Mum Central Page http://mumcentral.com.au. It may also be displayed by the sponsor on their websites.
12.Mum Central reserves the right to use the winners name, image, text or voice for promotional purposes for an unlimited time period without remuneration.
13.Mum Central's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in Competition dates or dates, times or values of prize components, for any incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any inability for any entrant to access, view or load the Website. In the event the Promoter postpones or varies the Competition or any elements of a prize, it (and any party associated with the Competition) will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss or damage caused by the Promoter's or other party's negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, the postponement or variation of the Competition or a prize, nor will the Promoter or other party be liable for any loss, damage, payment or expense of any kind (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by the Promoter's or other party's negligence) or personal injury or other damage suffered or sustained as a result of entering, judging, running, cancellation or acceptance, enjoyment or use of the Competition or a prize or any aspect of or access to the Website. While the Promoter takes care to ensure all information relating to the Competition is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Entrants should make their own enquiries to verify all information provided.
15.The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, subject to any approval or directions from regulatory bodies, at any time during the Competition Period to vary, withdraw, postpone or cancel the Competition or any prize including where in the Promoter's opinion no entry satisfies the entry requirements or it cannot conduct the Competition or grant a prize for any other reason beyond its control.
16.Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and competition sponsors and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
17.All entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Mum Central and Bissell newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time.
18.The competition organiser/promoter of this competition is Mum Central, PO Box 58, Brighton SA 5048. Phone 0419 842 061 ABN 90 147 050 351.
19.The sponsor is Mum Central (www.mumcentral.com.au) and Bissell Australia
20.NSW Permit Number LTPM/14/01188
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0188 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 25 April 2024, 11:55:32 am from 18.190.219.65