Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 19 April 2024, 06:32:29 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,649 comps and freebies worth over $29,929,383.91 listed

That's over twenty nine million, nine hundred and twenty nine thousand, three hundred and eighty three dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015624 Total Posts (445457 Searchable Posts) in 297823 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  WIN 1 of 3 'My Food Bag' Family Food Bags From Home Heaven/Melb/Sydney/Easy.
Entry Details
  • My Food Bags.     Closing Date: Sunday 26 April 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: WIN 1 of 3 'My Food Bag' Family Food Bags From Home Heaven/Melb/Sydney/Easy.  (Read 152 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Kelly1

Recent Activity
0%

Aries
Aries

« : Wednesday 01 April 2015, 01:53:29 pm »
Go Up

WIN 1 of 3 'My Food Bag' Family Food Bags My Food Bag Competition

http://homeheaven.com.au/competition/win-1-3-my-food-bag-family-food-bags

Planning dinner can be a difficult task, especially for families with two working parents. Luckily, there are services available to help take the stress out of making dinner every night.

My Food Bag is a home delivery service where customers can order dinner kits online containing the ingredients and recipes for a week’s main meals. The recipes use fresh, seasonal produce and locally sourced ingredients. None of the ingredients are frozen. Free-range and sustainably farmed products are used wherever possible. There are three different food bags to choose from, each designed to suit different households. The bags are delivered to your door every week or every fortnight on Sundays within a two hour window. There is no minimum order and customers can pause or cancel their subscription at any time.

To celebrate celebrity chef and nutritionist Zoe Bingley-Pullin becoming a My Food Bag ambassador, My Food Bag are giving three lucky homeheaveners* a Family Food Bag that provides fresh ingredients for a weeks worth of meals.

Don't miss out on your chance to win. SImply fill out your details in the form below.

Good luck!

* please note: you must live in Melbourne or Sydney metropolitan areas to enter this competition.

(Individual prize valued at $169. Total competition value $507)

Competition starts: 9:00am AEDT March 30, 2015
Competition ends: 11:59pm AEDT April 26, 2015
NSW: LTPM/14/01114
ACT: 14/03562

> View Terms and Conditions

NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP NOW

>Find out what other competitions are running

FIRST NAME *
LAST NAME *
HOMEHEAVEN USERNAME *
ADDRESS *
SUBMIT*

Competition terms and conditions
Updated February 2014

By entering a homeheaven promotion, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:

1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.

2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions for entry.

3. Competition is open to Australian residents only and entrants must be aged 16 or over.

4. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families of beautyheaven.com.au and/or homeheaven.com.au and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:

spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether by natural or by

adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece,

nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.

5. Please note no promotion will commence prior to 14 October 2014.

6. Please note no promotion will close later than 13 October 2015.

7. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.

8. All prize draws will take place at beautyheaven Pty Ltd, 707 Darling Street, Rozelle NSW 2039.

9. Winners will be drawn from all valid entries and will be notified by email.

10. By entering a homheaven competition, entrants agree that homeheaven may as required, share entrant details with partner brands so that prizes and samples can be delivered to the intended members and recipients

11. Only the number of winners specified in each competition will be selected and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

12. The total prize value for each individual competition will not exceed $1,000, and the total prize pool will be no greater than $100,000 over blanket permit period.

13. In the event that we cannot contact the rightful winner/s within 3 months of the prize draw, a second chance draw will take place 3 months from the original draw date. The second change draw will take place at at beautyheaven Pty Ltd, 707 Darling Street, Rozelle NSW 2039. Any second chance winners will be notified by email.

14. Any additional expenses not included in the prize package will not be made available and will be the responsibility of the winner.

15. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused portion of the prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.

16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.

17. This competition is a game of chance.

18. The Promoter is beautyheaven Pty Ltd (ABN 19 128 545 620) of 707 Darling Street, Rozelle NSW 2039.

19. Licensed under NSW permit number LTPM/14/01114 and ACT permit number 14/03562.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

My children are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.
Winnings since joining=$33,875.85
Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0172 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 19 April 2024, 06:32:29 am from 3.144.25.74