Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Wednesday 24 April 2024, 11:55:18 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,687 comps and freebies worth over $26,278,485.00 listed

That's over twenty six million, two hundred and seventy eight thousand, four hundred and eighty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015906 Total Posts (445739 Searchable Posts) in 298093 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  3x My Food Bag - SYDNEY/MELBOURNE Delivery only (SYD/MEL - 25wol via widget)
Entry Details
  • 3x My Food Bag     Closing Date: Thursday 07 May 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Food & Beverages 
Prizes may include Groceries, Hampers, Alcohol, Coffee etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: 3x My Food Bag - SYDNEY/MELBOURNE Delivery only (SYD/MEL - 25wol via widget)  (Read 138 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 20 April 2015, 10:42:03 am »
Go Up

http://www.motherpedia.com.au/article/competitions/68813/win-1-of-3-my-food-bags

Win 1-of-3 My Food Bags:
Take the hassle out of planning and shopping with My Food Bag!

To celebrate the announcement of Zoe Bingley-Pullin becoming the latest ambassador of My Food Bag, Motherpedia is delighted to offer three families a free My Food Bag, valued up to $169 each!

My Food Bag is a home delivery service where customers can order dinner kits online containing the ingredients and recipes for a week’s main meals.

The service offers the convenience of nutritionally-balanced, seasonal recipes with fresh, free-range and locally sourced ingredients delivered straight to the door. There are three different food bags to choose from, each designed to suit different households – and their taste buds! Whether it’s for a family with hungry teenagers, fussy little eaters or a couple of gourmet foodies – My Food Bag caters for your family.

As a My Food Bag ambassador, celebrity chef and nutritionist Zoe Bingley-Pullin will use her nutrition expertise and experience as a working mum to develop simple, healthy recipes to please fussy little eaters and help parents rediscover their passion for home cooking.

“As a working mum and nutritionist, my fussiest client is probably my one year old at home! With her in mind, I understand the challenges of serving up nutritious meals every night that the family will be excited to eat. My Food Bag solves this dilemma and saves me a trip to the supermarket. Bonus!” said Zoe.

Three lucky winners will have their choice of either a Classic Food Bag or Family Food Bag, containing a week’s worth of recipes and ingredients.

Classic Food Bag: Ideal for busy families with older kids who want healthy food and delicious recipes.

Family Food Bag: Family favourites that’ll please the fussiest eaters.

The total prize value is up to $507.
The competition closes on May 7th and you can enter via the link below - and don't forget our other competitions also!

Please note that My Food Bag is only available for delivery in Sydney and Melbourne at this stage.

Tell us in 25 words or less what your family's favourite meal is & why.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0688 seconds with 8 queries.
Wednesday 24 April 2024, 11:55:18 am from 18.222.22.244