Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 07:16:13 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,625 comps and freebies worth over $24,288,297.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty eight thousand, two hundred and ninety seven dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014496 Total Posts (444329 Searchable Posts) in 296735 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  $50 Gift Voucher to spend at Cool Things Australia (Widget entry)
Entry Details
  • $50 Cool Things Australia Vouc     Closing Date: Monday 07 September 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: $50 Gift Voucher to spend at Cool Things Australia (Widget entry)  (Read 263 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 17 August 2015, 08:32:36 am »
Go Up

http://www.compqueen.com.au/blog/cool-things-australia-giveaway

Cool Things Australia Giveaway

Win a $50 Gift Voucher to spend at Cool Things Australia
www.coolthings.com.au

Father's Day is only a mere weeks away. Every year I vow to find something 'different' to give to my dad, however I always end up just giving him chocolates and wine.  If you find yourself in the same situation might I suggest checking out Cool Things Australia.  They have a huge range of cool gifts, gadgets, gizmos and fun family activities.  Quite a few things caught my eye like the Smartphone Projector and The Man Clock - I think my dad would get a kick out of this!  Is your dad a Dr Who or Star Wars fan?  Then Cool Things Australia has them covered with items such as the Dr Who Salt & Pepper Shakers (I love these) or a book on 'How to Speak Wookiee'.  Check out their entire range of gift ideas at www.coolthings.com.au.

Thanks to Cool Things Australia I have a $50 gift voucher to giveaway to one lucky reader.  To enter just play the guessing game via the Gleam App below.

Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are aged 18 years and over.
2. Entries open on 17/8/2015 and close at 11:59pm EST on 7/9/2015.
3. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. Entry to the competition is free.
5. To enter this competition, entrants must guess a number between 1 & 500 using the Gleam App. The winning number is predetermined prior to the start of the competition. The entrant with the winning guess will be judged as the winner. In the event that more than one entrant guesses the correct number, the winner will be determined as the first correct entry received. In the event that the correct number is not guessed by any entrant, the winner will be determined as the first closest guess to the winning number.
6. One winner will be selected and will receive a $50 gift voucher to spend at Cool Things Australia.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be drawn within 48hrs of the closing date and contacted via the email provided upon entry. The winner will have 48hrs to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
10.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 07:16:13 am from 18.234.55.154