Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 18 April 2024, 05:15:24 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,661 comps and freebies worth over $29,866,335.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and sixty six thousand, three hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015607 Total Posts (445440 Searchable Posts) in 297807 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/5 "Me & Earl & the Dying Girl" double in-season passes
Entry Details
  • Me & Earl & The Dying Girl DPs     Closing Date: Wednesday 02 September 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Entertainment 
Prizes may include Movie & Concert Tickets, Prize Packs, Passes, Cds, DVDs ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/5 "Me & Earl & the Dying Girl" double in-season passes  (Read 263 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Friday 21 August 2015, 07:42:14 am »
Go Up

The runaway smash hit of Sundance Film Festival and the winner of the audience award at this year’s Sydney Film Festival, 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' is the acclaimed coming-of-age comedy from the studio that brought you 'Juno and 'Little Miss Sunshine'.

Described by some critics as "Wes Anderson meets John Hughes", 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' tells the story of Greg Gaines, an awkward high school student determined to coast through his senior year as anonymously as possible. Avoiding social interactions like the plague, Greg spends most of his time re-making wacky versions of classic movies with his only friend, Earl.

But Greg’s well-meaning mother intervenes, forcing him to befriend Rachel, a classmate who's been diagnosed with leukemia. Greg and Rachel are surprised — even shocked — to find out that they actually like each other. The unlikely duo become inseparable friends, as Greg discovers just how powerful and important true friendship can be.

1. Like Scenestr on Facebook, if you haven't already.

2. Tell us how you met your best friend.

http://scenestr.com.au/competitions/win-tickets-to-me-and-earl-and-the-dying-girl

1. Winners will be drawn at random at 1pm on Wednesday 2 September, 2015, at Level 2, 192-210 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley.
2. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
3. Entrants’ e-mail addresses may be added to scenestr's weekly news mailout. There is a clearly-marked, one-click unsubscribe function.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 18 April 2024, 05:15:24 pm from 3.15.147.53