Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Tuesday 23 April 2024, 07:20:33 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,694 comps and freebies worth over $26,661,971.21 listed

That's over twenty six million, six hundred and sixty one thousand, nine hundred and seventy one dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015875 Total Posts (445708 Searchable Posts) in 298064 Topics by 41498 Members
Latest Member: Nessie65
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Weet Bix Messy Kids Photo Comp/Win $4000/RUP/Upload Photo/Vote
Entry Details
  • Messy Kids Photo Comp     Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Cash & Vouchers 
Prizes may include Cash, Vouchers, Subscriptions, Gift Cards etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$5,000.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Weet Bix Messy Kids Photo Comp/Win $4000/RUP/Upload Photo/Vote  (Read 161 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
oldfellow
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

Aquarius
Aquarius

« : Tuesday 03 November 2015, 05:57:23 am »
Go Up

http://themummyproject.com/weet-bix-messy-kids-photo-competition/

WEET-BIX MESSY KIDS PHOTO COMPETITION

Do you have a photo of your kid being a messy eater? Share it with Weet Bix and you could win a $4,000 Smarter Money account from Yellow Brick Road for our child’s future and a $100 Weet-Bix Hamper. The Weet-Bix Messy Kids Photo Competition runs October 29 – November 30, 2015. To enter, upload a photo of your favourite messy kids moment. Don’t forget to share your pic with your friends and family and encourage them to vote for your messy offspring.

The top ten photographs with the highest votes will then be submitted to the judging panel of Weet-Bix team members and comedian Em Rusciano.

The winner will receive a $4,000 Smarter Money account from Yellow Brick Road to invest in their child’s future, and a $100 Weet-Bix Hamper, with 2 x runner ups also each winning $500 cash and a Weet-Bix hamper. For more information go to www.weetbix.com.au/messy-kids.

Comedian Em Rusciano took some time out of her busy schedule to answer my questions about parenting, kids and mess and the Weet-Bix Messy Kids Photo competition.

Em Odie Cake Face Landscape credit Stano Murin

Are you tired of seeing ‘perfect’ parenting moments on social media. I am. It sometimes makes me feel inadequate. How do we combat this perfection and celebrate imperfect parenting?

Do you know what? I feel as though there has been a real shift in people posting their “perfect parenting moments” on social media to more people being real. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I still see kids in perfectly ironed Ralph Lauren white linen suits but I also see babies with their breakfast all over their head in equal amounts. No matter what people are posting we all know parenting can break your balls and make your heart sing within a 5 second time frame. I think it’s important to remember that, it’s also really important to run your own race and not compare yourself other parents.

What’s your advice for parents in dealing with the chaos and mess that kids bring?

Sometimes you’re best to go with it, instead of fighting it. Accepting that you are surrounded by chaos on occasion will actually make you feel calmer believe it or not. Trying to keep everything clean all the time is just not worth it, your kids will remember the times you played with them, not the times the house looked like a display home.

What’s your favourite messy family moment?

When we all get in the kitchen and cook together, the end result is usually pretty spectacular but the kitchen looks as though a food scraps bomb has been set off in it.

In the event of kids and food all over their heads and over the floor, would you advise a mum to?

A) Laugh

B) Cry

C) Tip food over their head in solidarity

D) All of the above

I will always try to go for A every time. I would never tip it over my head as I know I’m the one who will have to clean it up eventually! Never cry, never show them your weakness… Toddlers especially are like tiny mercenaries, when they know your soft spot, they’ll pounce.

What’s your best tip for cleaning Weet-Bix off surfaces, floors and small children.

If you don’t own an industrial sized welder and face mask the second best option is a very warm face washer for the child and boiling water for the other surfaces. That stiff is ROCK STEADY CREW y’all. Weet-Bix should look into construction as well as delicious breakfast meals.

True confession time. Has food ever ended up on your head?

Sure, when my kids were using their fingers as their main serving utensil it would end up in there on a daily basis!

As part of Weet-Bix Messy Kids Photo competition, you’re looking for Australia’s most disgusting tiny eater. How are you mentally preparing yourself?

Mate, I’ve done the hard yards already with my own two. Here is a hot tip though, extra points will be awarded by me if there is snot mixed in with the Weet-Bix and it has found itself encrusted on the inside of your kid’s nostrils. THAT is the good stuff!

Upload a photo of your favourite messy kids moment at www.weetbix.com.au/messy-kids.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0125 seconds with 8 queries.
Tuesday 23 April 2024, 07:20:33 pm from 3.149.230.44