Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 10:56:21 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,650 comps and freebies worth over $24,369,468.94 listed

That's over twenty four million, three hundred and sixty nine thousand, four hundred and sixty eight dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014537 Total Posts (444370 Searchable Posts) in 296775 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Chakra Balance Flower Essences Pack (Subscribers/Answer Q)
Entry Details
  • Chakra Balance Flower Essences     Closing Date: Friday 04 December 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Health & Beauty 
Prizes may include Makeup, Jewelry, Perfume, Haircare etc ...
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Chakra Balance Flower Essences Pack (Subscribers/Answer Q)  (Read 277 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
Ceramics
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
0%

« : Monday 30 November 2015, 09:31:57 am »
Go Up

http://naturalnewagemum.com/chakra-balance-flower-essences-giveaway/

Well we are now up to the last day of The Great Christmas Giveaway Week! Today I have my very dear friend Alisha from Naughty Naturopath Mum giving away a full set of her brand new Chakra Balance Flower Essences to one of you!

The Prize

These new flower essence blends are designed to help balance your chakras – your personal energy system.  Grounding, Bliss, Courage, Peace, Truth, Intuition and Spirit are the 7 beautiful blends to help you achieve inner harmony and alignment by balancing each of the 7 chakras.

Flower essences are vibrational natural medicines that create
 subtle energy shifts within the body. You take seven drops under your tongue, morning and night. The flower essence blends are safe in pregnancy, breastfeeding and alongside all medications.

I love these drops! Having had a lot of success taking Alisha’s other flower essence drops, I was so excited to try these.  To find out more about chakras and how these drops work, read Alisha’s post about it here.

How to Enter

So easy!

First, make sure you are a Natural New Age Mum VIP subscriber. You can sign up here (and get my free ebook) if you are not on the list.
    Leave a comment on this post, letting us know what you which chakra blend you think you need the most or would like to try first. You can browse them here.
    Share this post at least once via the sharing links below or you can copy and paste the link and share!

Terms and Conditions:

Boring small print alert.
You need to have an Australian address for us to send the parcel to (sorry overseas postage is a killer). The winners will be chosen via a random number generator, emailed and announced on this blog post. Please check your emails! Giveaway closes at midnite on Friday the 4th of December 2015. Good luck!
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0234 seconds with 8 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 10:56:21 pm from 18.209.230.60