Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Friday 29 March 2024, 04:23:50 am   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,617 comps and freebies worth over $24,286,670.60 listed

That's over twenty four million, two hundred and eighty six thousand, six hundred and seventy dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1014488 Total Posts (444321 Searchable Posts) in 296727 Topics by 41485 Members
Latest Member: xello1
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win various prizes - 24 Days of Christmas - FB - 25 wol
Entry Details
  • Xmas prizes FantasticFurniture     Closing Date: Thursday 24 December 2015

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Homewares 
Prizes may include Manchester, Crockery, Cutlery, Home Furniture, etc ...
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$5,000.00  
Pages: 1 2 Next Last All
Print
Author Topic: Win various prizes - 24 Days of Christmas - FB - 25 wol  (Read 4471 times)  (Replies 19 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 01 December 2015, 11:07:52 am »
Go Up

Christmas has come early with our 24 days of giveaways! We're counting down with a new prize every day so be sure to keep an eye out.

Tell us in 25 words or less 'What makes your Christmas Fantastic?'

To enter head to: fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

The Promotion is open to Australian residents, 14 years or above. To enter the Competition, you must register at www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways and complete the required fields. Multiple entries are allowed.

Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.

The Promoter is Fantastic Furniture Pty Ltd A.B.N 66 003 688 855, 62 Hume Highway Chullora NSW 2190 phone 02 8717 2600

5.The Promotion commences on 1.12.15 closing on 24.12.15 at 11.59pm AEST (Promotion Period)

6.The prize is the product pictured on the day of entry (the Prize).

7.Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.

8.Fantastic Furniture indefinitely retains all rights, title and interest and unrestricted use of each entry, and may use it in any matter it deems appropriate without compensation given to the subjects or producers of the submission. Once a post is submitted it becomes the exclusive property of Fantastic Furniture.

9.Entrants warrant that their entry is original, does not infringe the intellectual property right of any third party and has not been previously published and/or been used to win prizes in any other competition.

10.The winning entry, determined by the judges, will be selected based on the winning criteria detailed in the Fantastic Giveaways Competition. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.

11.If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.

12.Winners details will be published on the Fantastic Furniture Facebook page the day following the entry period.

13.The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name, state and/or photograph for publicity purposes.

14.Winners will receive their Prize within twenty one (21) days after being contacted.

15.If for any reason a winner does not claim their prize within 3 months of the winner being announced, then the prize will be forfeited. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Promoter.

16.The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the products in the winning post change between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.

17.The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.

18.The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies, directors, employees shall not be liable in any way under these terms or at law (including, but without limitation negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but without limitation direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or promotion or in connection with the prize.

19.The Promoter will collect your details only for the purposes of this competition. Pursuant to the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by you. Winners may have their name, state and photo published for promotional purposes.

20.The promoter and / or internet service providers take no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed data, transmission, omission, interruption, failures of any computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, congestion or any other error or malfunction in relation to the promotion, including but not limited to misdirected, late, or failed requests for registration.

21.Subject to any State or Territory gaming regulations, The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #1 : Thursday 03 December 2015, 09:48:24 am »
Go Up

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #2 : Friday 04 December 2015, 02:43:12 pm »
Go Up

Day 4 and we're giving away 2 Worx barstools for a bit of extra seating! Enter at http://fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #3 : Sunday 06 December 2015, 07:58:58 am »
Go Up

Enter Day 5 of our giveaways for your chance to win a $250 Fantastic Furniture voucher! Enter at fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #4 : Sunday 06 December 2015, 01:50:14 pm »
Go Up

Day 6 of Fantastic's 24 Days of Giveaways! Today we're giving away this funky Avery quilt set. To enter head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways Good luck!

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #5 : Monday 07 December 2015, 01:06:15 pm »
Go Up

Our most popular bed is today's giveaway. Head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways for your chance to win the Modena Queen Bed!

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #6 : Tuesday 08 December 2015, 02:49:38 pm »
Go Up

For your chance to win this accessory pack valued at $250 enter Fantastic's 24 Days of Giveaways head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #7 : Wednesday 09 December 2015, 05:22:10 pm »
Go Up

This multi use coffee table is up for grabs as part of our 24 Days of Giveaways. Head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways to enter. Good luck!

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #8 : Thursday 10 December 2015, 01:35:44 pm »
Go Up

Kids will love going to bed in this Bussy Bunk. Enter Fantastic's 24 Days of Giveaways for your chance to win this bunk for your little one. Head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #9 : Friday 11 December 2015, 01:51:59 pm »
Go Up

Day 11 of Fantastic's 24 Days of Giveaways is here. Today's prize is our Zoe 7pce dining set. Head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways to enter. Good luck!

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #10 : Saturday 12 December 2015, 01:24:49 pm »
Go Up

Day 12 of Fantastic's 24 Days of Giveaways is giving you the chance to win this funky quilt set. Head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways to be in the draw.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #11 : Monday 14 December 2015, 12:06:07 am »
Go Up

Enter today's giveaway for your chance to win this Jarvis single bed. Head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #12 : Monday 14 December 2015, 06:34:33 pm »
Go Up

An occasional chair is the perfect addition to any home. For your chance to win this Cosby chair head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #13 : Wednesday 16 December 2015, 12:05:58 pm »
Go Up

The Zoom Futon is perfect for when guests come to stay this holiday season. For your chance to win one head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #14 : Friday 18 December 2015, 03:22:03 pm »
Go Up

Our Hayman desk and Pop chair are the perfect pair for any study nook or bedroom and are today's Fantastic Giveaway. Enter at fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #15 : Sunday 20 December 2015, 04:58:53 pm »
Go Up

The perfect play table for your little one is today's Fantastic Giveaway. To be in the running to win this great prize head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #16 : Tuesday 22 December 2015, 07:06:40 am »
Go Up

To win a $500 Fantastic Furniture voucher head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways to enter our 24 Days of Giveaways.

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #17 : Tuesday 22 December 2015, 04:26:34 pm »
Go Up

A little extra seating is always handy this time of year. For your chance to win 2 Tom Tom stools head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #18 : Wednesday 23 December 2015, 06:14:22 pm »
Go Up

Little ones will love to climb aboard and curl up to sleep in this Cubby bunk. If you'd like to win this for your bundle of joy head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/giveaways

culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« Reply #19 : Thursday 24 December 2015, 09:49:01 am »
Go Up

Today is the final day of Fantastic's 24 Days of Giveaways and we've saved the best for last. You could win a $1000 Fantastic Furniture voucher To enter, head to fantasticfurniture.com.au/fantasticgiveaways

Pages: 1 2 Next Last All   Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0219 seconds with 17 queries.
Friday 29 March 2024, 04:23:50 am from 54.89.70.161