Australian Competitions Now with Compfolio!
Comping Club HomeHelpCalendarRegisterLoginCompingclubHelp
   Thursday 18 April 2024, 06:15:12 pm   
Welcome to Australia's favourite competition website

We currently have 1,663 comps and freebies worth over $29,866,335.01 listed

That's over twenty nine million, eight hundred and sixty six thousand, three hundred and thirty five dollars worth of
holidays, cars, boats, cash, computers, kitchens, home furnishings and other prizes to be given away!

Australia's most popular competition website

Compingclub

Compingclub
Compingclub
1015610 Total Posts (445443 Searchable Posts) in 297809 Topics by 41494 Members
Latest Member: Stef15
Comping Club  Australian Competitions Club
|-Comping Club  Expired
| |-Comping Club  Closed Competitions
| | |-Comping Club  Win 1/2 family holidays in Malaysia - Ayam - purchase required
Entry Details
  • Family trip to Malaysia Ayam.     Closing Date: Sunday 17 April 2016

Prizes you can win
 Category   • Major Prize 
Prizes may include a House, Car, Caravan, Boat or Holiday
 Win great prizes at the Compingclub

COMP
MARK

$42,344.00  
Pages: 1 
Print
Author Topic: Win 1/2 family holidays in Malaysia - Ayam - purchase required  (Read 794 times)  (Replies 0 posts)
culturebird
Global Moderator
Comp Guru

Recent Activity
100%

Top Poster

« : Tuesday 05 January 2016, 03:42:35 pm »
Go Up

http://www.winwithayam.com/

Win 1 of 2 Family Trips to Borneo, Malaysia, plus  8 dinner sets to be won weekly.

Purchase any two AYAM products in 1 (single) transaction and visit http://www.winwithayam.com to enter

Q. Who can participate in this promotion?

A. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion.

Q. How old do you have to be to enter?

A. You must be 18 years of age or older. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the competition. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner.

Q. What are the prizes?

A. The Major Prize consists of:

Return economy flights for 4 from the winner’s nearest Australian Capital City (if from Australia) or from the closest of Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch (if from New Zealand) to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia;
All airline and airport taxes;
Return private transfers from airport to accommodation;
Seven (7) nights accommodation in 2 x twin share rooms at Le Meridian Kota Kinabalu (City Location);
Daily hotel breakfast for the duration of the trip (exact menu determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion);
Scheduled activities including Coral Flyers Zipline, Island Hoping in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, and tour to Mari-Mari Cultural Village (exact activities determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion);
An opportunity to meet an actual Orangutan in a near-setting in a nature reserve (i.e. Lok Wildlife Park or similar); and
Set dinner in a local restaurant (exact restaurant and menu determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion).
The Weekly Prizes consist of:

Salt&Pepper Asian dinnerware set, valued at AUD$62. Each dinnerware set includes four (4) bowls, four (4) spoons, and six (6) chopsticks
Two (2) Major Prizes will be won. Eight (Cool Weekly Prizes will be won per week during the promotion period.

Q. When does the promotion start and finish?

A. Entries open 00.01 AEST (02:01 NZST) on 18/01/2016 and close at 17.00 AEST (19:00 NZST) on 17/04/2016.

Q. How do I know what products to purchase to participate?

A. You can purchase any AYAM™ product as long as you purchase two (2) AYAM™ products from any AYAM product-stocking retailer in a single transaction between 18/01/2016 and 17/04/16

Q. I’ve purchased my two (2) AYAM™ products, how do I enter?

A. To enter the promotion, simply;

Visit www.winwithayam.com and complete the online entry form
Remember to keep your receipt as proof of purchase
Q. How can I tell if my entry has been received?

A. You will receive an on screen confirmation message on the promotional website after you have entered your details, acknowledging that your entry has been received, as well as a confirmation email.

Q. Where is the barcode located?

A. The barcode is located on the product label and looks like this (the barcode number you need to enter is outlined in red):

Q. Can I enter two of the same product barcodes? For example; 2 x Coconut Milk 270ml products.

A. Yes, you can enter two of the same product barcodes as long as you have purchased 2 x of that particular product in the same transaction. You cannot purchase 1 x AYAM™ item and enter that barcode twice.

Q. What should I do if my barcode is unreadable?

A. If you cannot read your barcode please keep your packaging and purchase receipt and contact us with your query. Alternatively, you can also call us on +61 (0)2 8814 8086.

Q. How many times can I enter?

A. You may enter as many times as you like provided that each entry contains two AYAM™ products, in one single transaction and you have proof of purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and a limit of one (1) Weekly Prize is permitted per household (excluding residents of SA). For example, individuals that purchase four (4) AYAM products in a single transaction will be eligible to receive two (2) entries, individuals that purchase six (6) AYAM products in a single transaction will be eligible to receive three (3) entries, etc.

Q. Do I need to keep a copy of my original purchase receipt to claim my prize?

A. You must retain your original purchase receipt/s as proof of a valid purchase during the Promotional Period. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may result in invalidation of ALL entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.

Q. What if the website isn’t accepting details I am providing and I keep getting an error message?

A. Check that you have entered all details correctly in all required fields (fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory). If you are still receiving an error message please contact us advising us of the problem.

Q. When will the winners be drawn?

A. The Major Draw will take place at 14.00 AEST (16:00 NZST) on 26/04/2016. The first two (2) valid entries randomly drawn in the Major Draw will a trip for four (4) people to Kota Kinabalu Malaysia, subject to proof of purchase and validation of the entry requirements. The Weekly Draw will take place on the first Tuesday following each week of the promotion period, with the first Weekly Draw taking place on 27/10/2016 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on 19/04/2016.

Q. When will the winners’ names be published?

A. The Major Prize winners names will be published online at www.winwithayam.com from 29/04/2016.

Q. How will I be notified if I am a winner?

A. Prize winners will be notified by telephone and e-mail within two working days of the prize draw.

Q. Do I need to provide proof of age if I am a winner?

A. Yes, you are required to provide a copy of proof of age identification in order to claim your prize. Winners must produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners’ identity, age, residential address, and eligibility to enter and claim a prize.

Q. How long do I have to wait to get my prize?

A. If you are a winner, you will be contacted within two working days of the relevant draw with details.

Q. How do I enter the second chance draw?

A. All valid non-winning entries are automatically entered into the unclaimed prize draw.

Q. When is the unclaimed prize draw held?

A. The promoter may conduct a second draw in the event of any forfeited or unclaimed prizes 26/07/2016 at 14.00 AEST (16:00 NZST). You must ensure you keep your proof of purchase should you be a second draw winner.

Q. How do I know if I have won in the unclaimed prize draw?

A. Prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone and e-mail within two days of the prize draw. The winner(s) will also be published on www.winwithayam.com.

Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Individuals under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The promotion commences at 00.01 AEDST (02:01 NZST) on 18/01/2016 and closes at 17.00 AEST (19:00 NZST) on 17/04/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any two (2) AYAM products (from any AYAM product-stocking retailer) in a single transaction during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).
To enter individuals must then visit www.winwithayam.com, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form so it is received during the Promotional Period.
Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt/s as proof of a valid purchase during the Promotional Period. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that two (2) AYAM products were purchased in a single transaction, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase (i.e. per two (2) AYAM products purchased in a single transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a limit of one (1) Weekly Prize (defined below) is permitted per household (excluding residents of SA). For example, individuals that purchase four (4) AYAM products in a single transaction will be eligible to receive two (2) entries, individuals that purchase six (6) AYAM products in a single transaction will be eligible to receive three (3) entries, etc.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
There will be a draw conducted for the entries received each week (i.e. Monday to Sunday) of the Promotional Period (each a “Weekly Draw”), for a total of thirteen (13) Weekly Draws. There will also be one (1) Major draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Major Draw”). Entries into each Weekly Draw will open at 12.00 AEDST/AEST each Monday and close at 23.59 AEST/AEDST on the following Sunday each week of the Promotional Period (subject to the start and closing time of the Promotional Period). Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s and all entries (including winners in a Weekly Draw) will be entered into the Major Draw.
Each Weekly Draw will take place on the first Tuesday following the entries close date for that Weekly Draw (excluding public holidays, where the draw will be conducted on the Wednesday), with the first Weekly Draw taking place on 27/01/2016 and the last Weekly Draw taking place on 19/04/2016. The Major Draw will take place on 26/04/2016. All draws will be conducted at 14.00 AEDST/AEST (16:00 NZST) at Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale NSW 2100. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
The first eight (Cool valid entries randomly drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win a Salt&Pepper Asian dinnerware set, valued at AUD$62. Each dinnerware set includes four (4) bowls, four (4) spoons, and six (6) chopsticks.
The first two (2) valid entries randomly drawn in the Major Draw will each win a trip for four (4) people to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia valued at up to AUD $17,948 each depending on date and point of departure (“Major Prize”). Each Major Prize consists of the following elements for four (4) people:
Return economy flights for 4 from the winner’s nearest Australian Capital City (if from Australia) or from the closest of Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch (if from New Zealand) to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia;
All airline and airport taxes;
Return private transfers from airport to accommodation;
Seven (7) nights accommodation in 2 x twin share rooms at Le Meridian Kota Kinabalu (City Location);
Daily hotel breakfast for the duration of the trip (exact menu determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion);
Scheduled activities including Coral Flyers Zipline, Island Hoping in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, and tour to Mari-Mari Cultural Village (exact activities determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion);
An opportunity to meet an actual Orangutan in a near-setting in a nature reserve (i.e. Lok Wildlife Park or similar); and
Set dinner in a local restaurant (exact restaurant and menu determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion).
The following conditions apply to the Major Prize: All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is valid until 31 March 2017. Block out periods include 20 June 2016 until 10 August 2016 and from 10 December 2016 until 25 January 2017 along with all other special event periods. All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is not refundable or transferable. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. Each winner and his/her companions must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure. Winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than those included), additional transfers, items of a personal nature, and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the each travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the each winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prize winners and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with each winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Winners and their companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual Prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. Each winner and his/her companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
The total prize pool for this promotion is valued at up to AUD$42,344.
The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into for any Weekly Prize or Major Prize winners. The prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
Subject to the second chance draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
If any prize remains unclaimed by 17.00 AEST on 25/07/2016, a second chance draw will be held on 26/07/2016 at the same time and place as the original draws in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
The prize winners will be notified in writing and by telephone (using the details provided on the entry form) within two (2) working days of the relevant draw and in addition the Major Prize winners’ names will be published online at www.winwithayam.com from 29/04/2016. If a second chance draw is held, prize winner/s (if any) will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) days of the second chance draw and if a Major Prize is awarded, the Major Prize winners’ name/s will be published online at www.winwithayam.com from 29/07/2016.
If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner's behalf.
The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. An entry will be deemed void if that entry or the entry process is forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking, use of and/or participation in a prize.
As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and each Major Prize winners’ travel companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s travel companion(s) is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion, including but not limited to Australian regulatory authorities) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. The Promoter will also use and handle personal information as set out in its Privacy Policy, which can be viewed at http://www.ayam.com/privacy-policy.html or by contacting the Promoter on (02) 8814 8086 during office hours. The Privacy Policy also contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their personal information, how entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The Promoter is A. Clouet (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 38 085 458 635) trading under the AyamTM of 11 Melissa Place, Kings Park NSW, 2148 Australia and c/- Wilson Consumer Products Limited, 26-28 Hobson Street, Auckland, 1010 New Zealand (NZ Distributor).
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/07380, ACT Permit No TP15/07440, SA Permit No T15/1647.
Go for it, give it a tweet!             

Pages: 1    Go Up
Print

Go Up

Jump to:  

CompFolio ™ marks and indicators:
Entered   Not Interested   Not Won   Prize Received
Revisit   Won Waiting For Prize   Remove Mark

Australian Competitions Club | Powered by SMF Deluxe.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Compingclub ™ © Australian Competitions Club
Page created in 0.0156 seconds with 8 queries.
Thursday 18 April 2024, 06:15:12 pm from 13.59.36.203